Chapter 13 Remember

"Hey Blaine." Said a doctor. "Hey." "How are you feeling?" "Ok, I guess." "I heard your having a hard time remembering." "Yeah I guess." "What do you remember?" "I remember. That I'm in a hospital cause something happened, I remember some of my friends." "What are some of your friends names?" "Art.ie. Artie, T.ina, Sam, Mike,........" "It's ok if you don't remember anyone else. We're going to help you with that." "Ok." "Hey Blaine, how are you?" Said Kurt coming in to the room. "I'm doing better, um who are you?" (Kurt's face goes blank.) "what do you mean? What does he mean Doctor?" "He has some slight memory lost." "What do you mean?" "I think it had something to do with the medicine we gave him." "A side affect?" "Yea, but don't worry we took him off of it. He should be getting his memory back here and there." "When will his memory be restored fully?" "If I'm correct it should be fully restored in a few days." "Ok." (Later that day.) "hey Blaine." Said Rachel. "Hey,I'm, Rachel." "You remember me?" "A little." "How are you feeling?" "I could be better. I wish I remembered what I knew." "Don't worry the doctor said you'll be better soon." "Good." (He sighs) "what's wrong." "Nothing. It's. It's just that I'm scared." "Of what?" "Of losing everyone I love or I think I love. I mean I can't even remember my Husband." "Yeah, he misses you." "I wish I could miss him too." "Yeah." "Can I tell you something." "Ok." "Do you promise me you won't think I'm crazy." "I promise." "Sometimes in my dreams, I remember things." "Like what?" "Like flash backs. Like of the past. Like I saw you and some people in Glee. But some of there faces are still blurry." "The doctor said that you could be getting your memory back by Dreams or other stuff." "I want to see K. That one guy." "Kurt?" "Yeah, I need to, I want to see him." "Ok, I'll call him." (She calls him. And Kurt goes into the room.) "Hey Blaine." "Hi Kurt." "I missed you." "I I missed you too." (The stair at each other.) "Blaine..." "Kurt, let me talk for a second." "Ok." "I can't believe that I have forgotten you. I wished I could remember. I think about you all the time and think I wished I could just remember. You seem like an amazing person. And I will do whatever it takes to remember you." ( he takes his hand and they smile at each other.)