Chapter Eleven Dream A Little Dream Of Me

"Kurt why don't you come home, so you can get some rest?" Said Burt. "Dad I love you and all but I can't leave him." "I understand. Why your doing what you're doing." (Kurt looks to the ground.) "I just don't what anything to happen." (Kurt looks back up at him) "I know this is hard for you after losing Finn, but you have to be strong. You need to be brave for the both of you. If he sees your afraid what do you think his going to to?" "Your right dad. I don't want him to be worried." "That's my son I know and love." "Love you too dad. Bye." "Bye Kurt." (Later that night Kurt has a dream 5 years in the future.) "Hey Kurt. I have to get to practice  can you watch Ally since you don't have practice today." Said Blaine. "Yeah, sure honey." (He kisses him.) "Bye Ally." (He kisses a baby's head.) "I can't believe that we have everything we could ever ask for." Said Kurt. "Yeah, o and by the way family dinner tomorrow night at 7:30 pm Rachel, Jessie, Mercedes, Sam,Artie,Tina,Santana, Brittney,Mike,Quinn,Puck, Mr. Schue and his family with be here." Said Blaine. "Right, will they be bringing their kids? I need to know how much food to get to make." "Yeah, and isn't Rachel and Mercedes helping you." "Yeah, Rachel will be over after her practice you should know your in the same play as her." "Right yeah." "And Mercedes will be here after she picks up Sam from a job." "Ok, see you later honey." "Love you." "Bye Daddy!" Said Ally. "Bye Sweet heart!" (He leaves and Kurt wakes up) "Kurt?" Said Blaine. "Yeah Blaine." Said Kurt. "I love you." "I love you too." "Hey can you get me some food, it feels like I haven't ate in forever." "That's because you haven't been about to eat for about 3 weeks." "Wow." "I'll go get you something." "Thanks. (Kurt gets up to leave.) Kurt?" "Yeah Blaine?" "Give me a kiss first." "U, ok." (He goes over and kisses him.) "I've missed you and us." "Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon." "Yeah." (He leaves to get him food. A little later his on the phone with Mr. Schue.) "how is he?" Said Mr Schue. "A lot better he's eating, and talking more." "That's great!" "Yeah the doctors said if this keeps up he'll be good as new in a week." "That's amazing! I'll spread the news. Bye." "Bye."