Chapter thirty-nine Special Guest part 1!

"Hey I'm running a little late I know I said I'll be there by 1 but I had to stop and get something." Said Sam on the phone. "Ok, it's fine Sam see you soon." Said Mercedes on the other side of the phone. "Bye." "Bye." (Mercedes hangs up.) "Was that Sam?" Asked Rachel. "Yeah he's going to be here a little late." Said Mercedes. (Blaine comes out of the bedroom.) "Please don't hit me." He said to Santana. "You have 10 seconds to say why your out here." Said Santana. "I have some exciting news!" "What is it honey?" Asked Kurt. "I invited some special people to our dinner tonight." "Who?" "You'll have to wait and see." "Ok?" Said Kurt curiously. "Times up." Said Santana. "Wait wait wait!" "What?" "I have to leave." "What?" Said Kurt. "I have to pick up the guest." "I'll go with you." "No I want this to be a surprise, and it wouldn't kill me to get some fresh air. Especially after being cooped up in this house for a long time." "Ok, call me if you need anything." "I will. Love you." "Love you too." (Blaine kisses him and leaves.) "Aren't you worried about him?" Asked Santana. "I also am. But he's better now and now that he's back on his feet I need to let him be him. Especially if he's an actor he needs to act." "I couldn't have said it better myself." Said Rachel. (A knock on the door. Kurt opens the door.) "yo yo Artie in the house!" Said Artie. "Artie! Tina! So nice to see you guys! Come in! Come in!" Said Kurt. "It's nice to see you too! And Santana, Rachel, and Mercedes you guys haven't aged a day!" Said Artie. "Hey Artie!" Said Rachel hugging him. "Where's Blaine?" Asked Tina. "O he just went out for some fresh air and to pick someone up." Said Kurt. "Who?" Asked Artie. "I don't know. He didn't tell any of us." "That's strange." Said Tina. (They talk and laughed for half an hour when someone knocks on the door. Kurt opens it.) "Hey Sam!" Said Kurt.  "Hey Kurt! I brought my moms famous amazing cinnamon rolls!" Said Sam. "Thanks Sam! Come in!" "Hey Sam." Said everyone. (Then later Mike, Puck, Quinn, Rory, and Jake.) "Hey, yeah. Just turn let no not my left your left. Ok. See in a minute. Love you too. Bye." Said Santana. "Brittney?" Asked Kurt. "Yeah she's lost I'm going to go get her I'll be right back." "Ok see you in a little bit." (Later Ryder and Marley show up. Then Spencer, Kitty and Roderick. Followed by Madison, Jane, and Mason.) "Hey Mason. How are you feeling?" Asked Kurt welcoming them into his house. "Better. I'll be perfect after I can get out of this wheelchair. No offense Artie." Said Mason. "None taken." Said Artie. "Guys Mr. Schue is going to be here in thirty minutes with Ms. Schue and the kids." Said Rachel. "Great!" Said Mercedes. "Kurt. Where's Blaine? He's been gone for two hours." Asked Santana. "I don't know. I'll text him" said Kurt.
                             Blaine

--Hey honey just checking on you. Please text me when you going to be back.

                                            Hey babe,
Sorry I took so long. I'll be home in a few minutes. ❤️❤️

-Ok see you soon. 😘

"He's going to be home in a few minutes." Said Kurt. (A knock on the door.) "Come in!" Said Kurt. (The door opens and Blaine walks in.) "Hey guys! Nice to see you all. I would like to introduce you to.." Said Blaine. "O My God!" Said Kurt.