Chapter 38 Getting Our Life Back Together.

(A few weeks later) "Don't forget to grab some dip while your at the store." Said Rachel. "I won't." Said Kurt. "O and some popcorn butter." Said Santana. "Yep. Ok. Blaine do you need anything?" Said Kurt. "No honey, thanks. Bye." Said Blaine. "Bye." Said Kurt (then kisses him and leaves.) "This thanksgiving party is going to be so much fun!" Said Rachel. "Yeah, especially since everyone will be there." Said Blaine. (Blaine goes and starts helping them cook.) "no no no. We have orders for Mr. Kurt Hummel-Anderson for you to not cook and get some bed rest before the party to night." Said Santana. "Guys. I'm fine. I've been out of the hospital for a few weeks." Said Blaine. "Yes. And we are very thankful for that... But." Said Rachel. "But we have orders so. Off to bed." (Said Santana hitting him with a towel. He laughs) "Ok ok. I'll go to bed." (Said Laughing and eating into his bed room.) "And I better not find you on you phone in there!" Yelled Santana. "I wouldn't dare to." Said Blaine mockingly. "I'll hurt." "I believe that." "Now shh! Go to sleep." "Ok."  (He goes to sleep.) "So I haven't heard for sure if Madison and Mason are coming. have you?" Asked Santana. "Yeah. Even though Mason  just got out of the hospital a week ago and is still in a wheelchair. Madison said his so stubborn that he won't miss it for the world so there coming." Said Rachel. "Good." (A knock on the door.) "come in!" Yelled Santana. (Someone comes in.) "Hey guys! What's up?!" Said Mercedes. "O hey Mercedes. How have you been?" Asked Rachel. "Great. I just got off of a tour. I thought I would come early and surprise you guys and help with the cooking." "O that's so thoughtful." Said Rachel. "Hey Mercedes!" (Said Blaine coming out of his room. And Hugs her) "Blaine! How are you?" "Doing better. Thanks for coming." "Of course I wouldn't miss it for the world!" "Hey I thought I said go get some rest?" Said Santana. "Santana I'm fine. I slept for an hour." (Kurt comings back from the store.) "Why are you up? O Mercedes! Hey Doll! Missed you so much!" Said Kurt. "Hey Kurt! I missed you too." (They hug.) "No Mr. Blaine Hummel-Anderson get back to bed." Said Kurt. "I'm fine." "No. Shoo shoo." Said Kurt. (He goes back to the bed room.) "Ok girls I need to talk to you." Said Kurt. (They all go over to him.) "yeah Kurt?" Asked Rachel. "I found this and thought I would be perfect to give to Blaine for Christmas! I know it's a while a way but it was limited addition so I got it." Said Kurt.(he shows them a bow tie with Glee written on it.) "Wow Kurt that's perfect!" Said Mercedes. "I also got on that I could custom write whatever I wanted to. So I thought we could have everyone that was and is in Glee names on it." Said Kurt. "That sounds perfect!" Said Santana. "He'll love it!" Said Rachel. "You girls are the best friends anyone could ask for! I love you girls!" Said Kurt. "We love you too!" Said Mercedes. (They all laugh and hug)
Aw! More coming soon! I promise! I'm going to try and post at least twice a week! I hope you guys like this chapter! I love it! Till next chapter! Bye!