Chapter 2 A Night To Remember

"Hey Blaine!" "Hi Kurt you look amazing." "Thank you, it's not to flashie is it?" "No no no not at all." They smile at each other. "Shall we go?" Says Blaine. "Ok." They go to Dinner. "I can't believe you brought me to our favorite restaurant! I love this place!" "I know you do." (Blaine looks at him with is big brown eyes) "what?" Said Kurt. "Nothing, just I have to keep reminding myself I am the luckiest guy alive. To have the most Amazing guy in the world." "Thank you." "For what?" "Everything. Just always being there I remember when we first met." "Yes out of all the guys on the stairs you asked me." "And you grabbed my hand and then you sang Teenage Dream with the Warblers." "Good time in high school." "Yeah," (the both laugh.) "your food sir's." said a waiter. "Thank you." Said Blaine. "Thanks." said Kurt. (They talk for a while.) "no way she was the first one you told?" Said Blaine. "Yeah, and then I started telling people in Glee club and then my dad." Said Kurt. "What did your dad say about it?" "He was very cool about it." "I wished my dad was cool about it." "What happened?" "I told my dad and mom. And it was like an awkward moment of silence. Then my dad said Are you joking? And I said no. And he started beating me up cause he thought he could punch the gay out of me." "Blaine I'm so sorry." "It's not your fault. I made it though." (He takes a bite of food and chokes) "Blaine?!?" (He coughs) "I'm ok it went done the wrong pipe." (He stops coughing.) "you sure your ok?" "Yeah I'm fine, let's get out of here I have a special surprise for you." "Ok." (They leave and got to the Statue of Liberty) "New York is beautiful at night." Said Kurt. "Yeah, now stand right here and close your eyes." "Ok." "You closing them?" "Yes I'm closing them." (The Glee club comes out. And Teenage Dream comes on.) "ok open your eyes!" Said Blaine (Kurt opens his eyes) "Ahh!!" Kurt said in excitement. (They sing Teenage Dream to him and then they all hug.) "O my God I can't believe you all flew here for our anniversary! I love you guys!" "We're Family we need to stick together." Said Artie. "This is the best gift ever!" "I thought you would love it." Said Blaine. "When do you guess have to go back?" "We get to spend the whole week here." "What!!" "We all thought we could sing songs have diva offs do some songs we use to do in Glee." Said Rachel. "That would be great!" "We all missed you guys!" Said Mike. "Thank you Blaine so much your the best!" (He hugs him) "yeah, of course ." Said Blaine weakly. "So we could sing Defying gravity and Don't Stop believing....." (Blaine faints) "Blaine?!"