6

"I needed those files, like yesterday. Can't anything be done perfectly around here!" Marcellus yelled at Nyasha as she stood before him.
"The files are on your table sir," she said taking a step back.
"Where!" He said scattering papers onto the floor making her flinch.
Tears pooled in her eyes as she moved forward gathering the papers from the floor.

"Here...here is the file sir," she said as tears ran down her cheeks. Once done she said, "Please excuse me sir," as she ran out of his office.
Watching her leave he sighed I frustration as he sunk into his chair looking over the document he had been looking for.

"Where is Nyasha?" He growled once he was done going through the documents.
"She hasn't returned since she left your office," Theo responded.
"What do you mean she hasn't returned? Where is she?"
"I..I don't know sir," Theo stuttered.
"Well find her!" He said making his assistant leave his office in a flash.

He returned a few minutes later reporting she was not in the building.

Marcellus's POV

Taking out my phone to call her I realized that I didn't have her number. The woman was living with me and I didn't have any form of communication with her. Did she even have a phone. Pacing my office I thought of where she could be as I realized maybe she had gone to see either Alex or Alexis. Those where the only two people who I knew whom she knew.

Calling each individual my heart beat accelerated as I began to panic. Malcolm was still here so she was safe, but not safe enough. She needed to be beside me at all times that's how I would know she was safe putting me at ease. This woman was giving me problems, first I had to save her life, help her get away from her ex, provide her with food and shelter and now she just upped and left without informing anyone where she was going.

Discarding my work I left for my home and upon arrival discovered that my parents had left as well as my sister. The house was empty as I sat in the living room worry and panic taking over my mind. Where could she be?
The sound of the door opening and closing had me up on my feet in an instant as I went towards the entrance only to find her standing by the door, looking dejected and tired.
I don't know why I did what I did but it just felt right especially at that moment. Pulling her into my arms I held her close afraid of losing her. Why was afraid of losing her, she worked for me for petes sake.
She stiffened within my arms as I held her. Not caring about her not returning the embrace, I just held her until I was sure she was here, safe and sound.

A few minutes later I cleared my throat distancing us, well more like I distanced myself from her as she stood rigid in the same spot.
"Where the hell were you?" I snapped as she let out a gasp.
"I am sorry sir," she said in a trembling voice.
"Next time you run off be guaranteed you won't have a job," I said turning on my heel.

A few minutes later the smell of food meandered to my nostrils making my stomach grumble with need remembering the dish she had prepared just the other day. In less than a week I had met this woman, cared for, smiled, worried about another human, all because of her. She was bringing out these uncouth emotions within me, not to mention the fact that I had to quench my sexual frustrations.

Heading to the kitchen I found her already eating, a plate ready for me at the dining table.

-----

"Wear something pretty we need to go check out some clubs of mine."
She nodded her head as soon as they got back from work. Wearing one of the dresses he had purchased for her she followed him out without another word. Both of them said nothing to each other as the entered the car but she once found his eyes roaming over her.

Once in a private room after inspecting the last club she sunk into the chair feeling tired. His eye were on her the whole time. He pulled her off her feet and held her close as he swayed them to the beat.