12

Three months later

"Why do women still bother to lust over you?" She asked as they walked down the street passing a woman who tried by every means to gain his attention.
"Why do men continue to drool over you?" He said as he turned to glare at one who was checking his wife out.
She sighed tiredly leaning into him as he took her hand chasing the cold away.
"Finally free," she murmured looking at his cast free hand.
He looked at her with a fond smile as they slowly came to a halt just as the car pulled up next to them.

"Thank you for the walk. I really needed that," she said once they were settled.
"My pleasure," he smiled as he watched her relaxed expression.
Heading back home he carried her out of the car, into the house, up to bed but was surprised when she didn't let him go when he put her down.
"I'm ready," she whispered as he deciphered the meaning behind her words.

-----

"Marcel," she whispered as he let out a low growl. "Marcel I need the bathroom," she said shaking him, well at least tried to as he opened his eyes.
"What's the matter?" He said in a sleepy voice.
"Bathroom," she said trying to get out of his grasp before he moved his legs and loosened his grip on her.
Chuckling he watched her rush towards their bathroom.

"I should start calling you "the flash" because the speed you used to run to the bathroom was unbelievable," he chuckled as she threw a pillow at him. "Now why do you have this on," he said tugging her robe. "I want to see perfection at its best," he said as the robe fell revealing the angry scar.
She gasped when his tongue connected with her skin, before she could protest. This time he was literally tasting her as he followed the trail of the scar his tongue tickling her.
"Marcel," she whispered.
"Hmmm," he responded lazily as he slowly took her on a journey worth remembering.

----

Marcellus's POV

If I had know marriage was this blissful I would have asked the Lord to send Nyasha to me earlier than expected. Yes we had our disagreements but what marriage didn't. We always knew how to work out our differences and now as we waited in the doctors office for some test results I could see the fear etched in her features.

*My conscious kept nagging me for what I was doing to her.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Martinez, you are soon going to be parents," she said as Nyasha looked in my direction tears filling her eyes.
I am going to be a papa, I thought to myself as I stared at her my eyes roaming to her belly.
My excitement must have definitely taken her by surprise as she tensed in my arms when I lifted her up higher than expected. But she quickly relaxed as I spun her around laughing, crying, just plain happy, before I realized I might hurt her or the baby.

---

"Are you alright?" He asked with a worried expression.
She smiled at his sudden change in demeanor.
"I am fine."
He took her hand listening to what the doctor had to say before leaving the office heading straight home.

"Thank you," he said.
"For what Marcel?"
"Everything."
"I should be thanking you," she said playing with her fingers. "You have shown and taught me how to love. Shown me the good man behind the monster everyone sees, which still baffles me though. Why is everyone so afraid of you?" She smiled as he looked away worried.

"Marcel what is the matter?"
"I just remember I have a meeting I need to attend to," he said flashing her a smile as he kissed her senseless leaving her stunned.

------

"Have you told her yet?"
"No father," Marcel grumbled as he shoved his hands deep into his coat.
"She needs to know the truth. As it is I don't know how but your mother seems to all of a sudden approve of her," he said with a confused expression.
"Her innocence is still intact let me savor it for a little longer."
"You must tell her son, before blood spills. Before you start a family."
His expression gave it all away as his father cursed.