28

Marcel's POV

Her sweet saccharine laughter tore my gaze from the troublesome pair as I watched the man child twirl her around a smile of awe on his face. The kind of awe that questioned, where have you been all my life.

She was mine and I would surely break necks to keep it that way.

A small chuckle had me turning to face the old couple sitting with us.
"My boy I have been watching you for the past minute and by your grip on that knife it's clear what you want to do. Why don't you just go and claim what is yours," he smiled as Marcel looked at the table realizing his hand was curled around on of the knives payed out for his use.

My lips curled into a smile.
"Please excuse," I said standing up just as the lady who had caused all this trouble walked up to me grabbing my hand for a dance without question.
This was going to be a big problem, how could I reject a dance in front of all these people, her brother would surely pull out of the deal we were in the process of finalizing. After the one dance I worked my charm making her blush as she walked away with a deep blush.

Walking effortlessly through the crowd I reached the dance floor tapping the man, no man child, on his should as I watched the man child become tense.
"I think that's enough," I growled as the man looked at me thinking it was some other idiot.
Upon realization he stepped aside giving me my wife's hand in surrender.

Nyasha seemed rather relaxed as she starred into my eyes as we stood unmoving for a minute, reading each other.
Pulling her closer she snaked her arm up my shoulder as I placed mine on the small of her back before I led this dance.

"Did you see our guests?" She asked as my lips twitched into a knowing smirk.
"Hmmm," I murmured lazily pulling her closer to my body as the floor became crowded. Taking a deep breath I felt myself relax as I smelled my favorite aroma.

"You danced with her," she stated.
"You danced with him," I responded as she looked away from me.

"What are we going to do about them?"
"Find out what they want one way or the other," I replied.
"Hmmm," she responded lazily obviously tired.

"Are your feet still okay?" I asked her tightening my hold on her before lifting her off her feet onto my toes as we swayed to the music, not waiting for her response.
"What are we going to do?" She asked after some time as she rested her head on my shoulder.
"Keep each other's promise," I murmured as the song died down.

"And them?"
"Let's go see what they want. Better yet let's go somewhere private I am sure they will follow."

----------

Leading the way off the floor they walked away from the crowd stopping in the hallway.
"While we wait we can productive," he growled pushing her gently against the wall claiming her lips before she could protest. She tugged on his bottom lip as she ran her fingers through his hair tugging gently as his tongued slipped into her mouth. He kissed her with such brutal force she had to tug his hair tightly for him to slow down for her which he did immediately.

Pulling apart for some air, he took her lips once more, this time being gently as he sucked and nibbled on her lips, bringing fourth moans of pleasure from her as he licked her bottom lip asking for entrance which she did not give him, resulting in a low growl erupted from his chest as he pulled her close. She gasped feeling the bulge he was sporting as he took the opportunity to takes things further pinging her against the wall as he moved from her lip to her neck.

"When you are done just tell us," Malcolm said in disgust as Marcel slowly pulled away to admire his handiwork.
Her lips were now swollen from his attention as he wore a smirk.