22

Much thanks to The_Creative_Fire for an awesome book cover.

"Nyasha wake up. I need you to stay with me love," she heard Marcel's voice.
Opening her eyes a smile formed on her lips as he looked up at her from his desk.
"I am awake Marcel," she said looking at him like he was crazy.
"Good girl. So what would you like for us to spend the day doing?" He said.
"I just want you to hold me. It's really cold now," she told him as he stood up moving towards her.
Pulling her into his arms he held her close.

"Better?" He asked.
She nodded her head yes clearly at peace before reality kicked in.

-----

"Nothing you do to me will work. How naive are you to dare even touch me," she said as she tested the restrains as they turned to leave the room.
Looking at the chain she took a deep breath before forcing her hand out of the chain dislocating her thumb in the process. Holding in her cry of anguish she removed the other chain before crumbling to her knees.

They returned earlier than expected, it was as though they had stepped out to discuss their next step.
"Back so soon boys?" She smiled as she staggered to her feet just as the two brothers moved at their fathers command. "My, my aren't we good little obedient boys. Doing what daddy says. I bet you can't even do anything without his permission," she said as they stopped a few meters away from her.

"Did he ask you to attend that party or did he order you to do so like the little b***hs you are. Are you the type that asks how how, when he says jump?" She taunted them seeing only anger from them.
"Tie her up and make sure the chains are tight."
"There is your go ahead boys. Follow daddy's orders," she smirked seeing them look at her with discontent, at the same time doubting themselves.
"Now!" Carlos senior boomed making them move towards her.
"Daddy's little...." She didn't finish her statement as Andy knocked her out

------

"We have their location sir," a bodyguard stated as Neil turned to look at him giving a slight nod of acknowledgement.
"I must go sweetheart. I will see you later," he said handing up instantly. "Papa, we found her," he said in a clipped tone.
"Good, lets go get my little girl," he said leading the way out.

The two idiots had failed to secure her properly as she loosened one hand easily. She made sure to secure her hand once more in case they returned which indeed they did do. This time Junior was the one dishing out some blows to her face making her lose consciousness.

A loud shot woke her up as she winced in pain standing up straight. Her arms where her main support as she stood up straight relieving the pressure on her arms.
Numerous feet entered the room at once and from the pungent cologne in the atmosphere she knew it was the Carlos boys.

Attempting to open her swollen eyes she saw a dark figure entering the room recognizing her husband's voice in an instant. He was accompanied by her brother and from what she could make out, Alex was with them as they fought the Carlos boys.
Carlos senior made the mistake of coming towards her most likely to use her as a shield.

Before he could touch her she freed her hand putting all her energy into the one punch she could pull breaking his nose as she wrapped her arm around his neck cutting off his air supply before he could step away from her.
"I told you, you poked the wrong bear," she whispered into his ear just as she made out her father's silhouette moving towards them.