23

As he sat looking down at the small arena two men came dragging both brothers before removing their restrains and gags. Both men looked around them as if searching for some form of exit as they saw Nyasha walked towards them holding a whip in her hand.

Cracking the whip they stood to attention looking at her. They looked well taken care of, Marcel thought to himself as he looked at the idiots. If he had his way they would be dead by now, rotting away with their father.
"Gentlemen," Nyasha's voice resonated as he realized she had on a microphone.
The men thundered into a roar of joy which was something he had never seen before making him sit up as he admired his wife.

She turned to look in his direction just as her papa and Neil arrived joined by Tariro.
"Marcellus, pleasure to see you again," she smiled as he embraced her pecking her cheek.
"Pleasure seeing you as well," he said before greeting the other two gentlemen.
"So are they the two who hurt her?" She asked looking towards the brothers.
"Yes," Marcel whispered just as he saw the arena doors open as a truck backed up into the arena.

He kept his eyes on her forgetting about the truck. She seemed to sense his gaze as she looked in his direction their eyes locking.
"Why is she down there?" He asked.
"Having fun," Neil said as he relaxed back in his seat taking his wife's hand.

"What do you...." He stopped as he heard the roar which made everyone yell in excitement.
Nyasha raised a finger to her lips all the while wearing a smirk as everyone became silent. She really knew how to control this crowd.
Turning off her mic she gave a shape whistle as the truck door opened allowing a full grown tiger to step out. The beast moved towards her as she placed her hand on his head making the hairs on his neck stand as she crouched down to hug the creature.

"How?" He whispered watching the interaction between her and the beast.
"She has a knack for taming beasts," her father smirked looking at him.
"Any creature for that's matter," Neil said with pride.
"I'm sure you know what they are talking about?" Tariro said with a smirk as she looked away from him when her husband tugged her arm. "What he is now a compliant man unlike before," she said as Neil smiled at her.

Marcel turned back to the arena watching as Nyasha stood up as the tiger stood beside her sitting when she commanded it. Raising the whip she struck both men twice drawing blood in an instant. When the truck had left no one noticed as all eyes where on the occupants of the arena.

"I am sure your father will be waiting for you once we are done here," she said before turning on her mic.

"Gentlemen allow me to introduce you to one of my pets, Gregorio. You see my baby hasn't had a meal since yesterday," she said walking away from them. "Now. What I have planned for you is less painful than what my papa or brother would have done. But this is my punishment for you, if you can block out the pain, I suggest you do so now," she smiled.

"Your father died an easy death," she said as both men charged towards her stopping when numerous safety pins went off. Stopping in their tracks everyone had their guns aimed at them except for her family. Marcel was already on his feet moving towards the arena stopping when he saw this. Looking back he saw her family looking relaxed as her father simply nodded she continue.

"You know what I hate long speeches, don't you gentlemen?" She said tilting her head to the side as she rolled up her whip.
Clapping her hands Gregorio moved from him spot towards her as she rubbed his fur walking away from them as guns were slowly put away.

"I hope you placed your bets fellas," she smiled walking towards the exit. "Cause my money is on the older one dying last," she chuckled.
"Kill," she commanded as the gates closed behind her.