11

"Man stuff?" She said with a raised eyebrow.
He looked at her loving the level of confidence she was revealing as she swayed towards him.
"Would this have anything to do with you boasting about something that hasn't even happened between us?" She whispered into his ear as his eyes widened in shock his ears turning red.
"You...you heard all that."
"I had to make sure you didn't kill poor Malcolm," she smirked as though picturing that very scene.

He let out a low chuckle as his fingers feathered over the hands resting in his shoulders.
"We could always make what I said become reality. Anyway you like it."
"I heard there were freaks but I never thought I was married to one," she said straightening up as his hand shot out to stop her from moving away.
"You bring out..." He said as his warm breath tickled her ear feeling her pulse quicken as he kissed her neck making sure to leave his mark.
"Marcel," she whispered.
"You bring out my naughty side," he whispered into her ear making her giggle in embarrassment.
"Is that a good thing or a bad thing," she asked innocently.
"A very, very good thing," he smiled as he stepped back.

"Let's get some work done so I can take you out for dinner," he said as she sighed shaking her head.
"Of course sir," she said hearing him growl. He had told her not to call him sir and she always did that to push his buttons.

------

"What is the meaning of this. You married her, now you are out in public wining and dining her for all to see," his mother spat, wiping the smile on the young couples faces off in an instant.
"Mother please," Marcel begged in a cool tone avoiding making eye contact with her as he looked to see if Nyasha was alright.
Nyasha frowned not enjoying the sight of her husband begging his own mother to calm down. She had to know she couldn't push her son any longer. He was a grown man for goodness sake not a baby.
"Ma'am may you please calm down and at least talk in a civilized manner with your son. Think of the business associates who might be seeing this," Nyasha said as Helen glared at her, her eyes widening in anger.
"How dare you speak to me little girl," she seethed.
Marcel was about to interject but stopped when he saw Nyasha's expression change. He gently squeezed her hand once he felt her grow tense.

"I might be a little girl in your eyes, but I will be more woman than you will ever be. My children will be proud to call me mother not only use the term to try silence me. Don't you see that you are the one acting in an uncouth manner at this very instant. I did not say anything last time when you insulted me because I was taught to respect my elders but you are pushing me to the very limit, ma'am. Each time you see your son you have to make a comment that pulls him down. Is that the purpose you brought him into this world, to be your punching bag? If you open your eyes once you will see that you hurt him. That he is actually doing much better than he was. Smiling, laughing more, he is actually happy for once in his life.

I don't know what your problem is, but you need to fix your attitude fast, because trust me. If we ever have children, your grandchildren I will never, allow them within the vicinity of the likes of you," Nyasha seethed in a low tone so only mother and son could hear what she was saying. Gently placing her napkin on the table she stood up whispering into Marcel's ear that she would be by the car, before walking out of the restaurant.

Marcel sighed standing up towering over his mother and without another word he left her stunned. Running after Nyasha he caught up with her just as she reached the entrance as he snaked his arm around her pulling her close.
"No one has ever spoken to her like that."
"Well, she poked the wrong person. I don't like it when she picks on you, she is your mother for goodness sake," she said angrily.
"Hey, don't let her get to you," he said tilting her head up.
"Alright," she said softly cupping his wounded hand.

"So how many children are we having?" He smiled seeing that shy smile of hers grace her features.
"That was a spur of the moment thing," she mumbled.
"I like such moments," he said. "So seven little bambinos it is," he said.
"Seven! Are you crazy."
"It was just a spur of the moment figure," he chuckled as she playfully punched him. "But hmmm come to think of it. A mini me, and mini you wouldn't be such a bad idea," he said seeing her expression change.
"Yes that would be great. It's just that I don't think I am ready for that yet," she said withdrawing into herself as they stopped by the car as he pulled her into his arms.