14

"Get your things and lets go," he said slowly in a cold tone.
"Go where?" She said in a calm manner that surprised him just as Max walked into the room.
He clearly was happy to see Nyasha but said nothing nor did he dare display any emotion. Whispering something into Marcel's ear anger was all she registered on her so called husbands' face as he put his gun away as he said something in italian.

A few minutes later Max came back holding her bags as she looked clearly shocked by this.
"Shall we," he said in a flat tone indicating she move.
She did not budge from her spot as pain shot up her arm when he gripped her roughly.
Tears quickly welled in her eyes as the dogs growled angrily.
They did not move as she told them to stay put. As he tugged her out he spoke to another man.
"Kill the bloody pests," he said as Nyasha cried, "No! Please Marcellus! Please don't!" She cried as he took her to the car.
"Shut up," he snapped angrily gripping her throat.

The ride to the airport was tense as she sat plastered to the door away from him. He didn't say a word too focused on whatever was on his phone. Boarding the jet she refused to acknowledge him when he spoke to pissed off to even say a single word to him. Arriving home they were greeted by his family who all looked beyond worried. His parents looked like they had aged rapidly in the two months she had last seen them.

"Thank goodness you are safe child," Helen said enveloping her into a tight hug which fortunately she did not return.
His father avoided any form of eye contact once she looked at him, more like glared at him. His eyes turned into narrow slits as he looked at her receding form. Who knew who she could trust, the whole family might have been in on the charade.
"How was your trip back home. How is everyone there?" Ellen said jovially as it dawned at her that she had no idea.
"I did try to call you but the number Marcellus have me was not connecting," Helen said as both ladies flanked her. "I was worried about you and the baby," she added as Nyasha remained quiet looking around her as numerous men stood at attention.
"Let's go," Marcel growled as he passed them heading towards the cars.

"So did you bring us any goodies?" Ellen enquired as Marcel sat behind the wheel his father taking the passenger seat as the girls sat back.
"Fortunately no. Maybe next time," she said faking a yawn.
"You must be exhausted," Helen said with a find smile.
Nodding her head yes, she sat back and tried her best to look relaxed.

Walking into the house she headed straight to the nursery locking the door before he could say anything as she let the tears out. Looking around the room she felt anger. This was the reason behind all her demise. She was just an oven, baking a little but and once done she would be discarded. Her baby would live with that monster. The man who had orchestrated all her pain.

Walking down towards the kitchen she found everyone in the kitchen.
"What can I fix for you," he asked as though nothing was wrong.
She looked at him from head to toe as he stood rigid. He was angry, she could tell, by the sudden twitch of his eye. Cursing in her native language which left everyone flabbergasted she headed towards the refrigerator herself grabbing a few things to make herself a sandwich.
"Would you care for some," she smiled at Ellen and Helen who sat stunned by her reaction to Marcel.

Marcel stood up followed by his father as they left the ladies alone.
After a few minutes she stood leaving the room heading straight for his office.
Barging into the office she found both men looking beyond angry as his father spoke.

"Please continue. We are after all family," she said taking a seat.
"Nyasha please," Roberto said.
"Forgive me sir. But may I be blunt," she said in a voice that left the man speechless as she struggled to her feet.

Yes her confidence had been building up, but now this was a mixture of confidence, anger and something much more.

"The two of you ruined my life for an heir," she said softly. "Hired a man to violate me, break me, only for you to 'fix me' just so you could have an heir. Why did you choose me? Because I was an 'easy target' as you said. Deport me back home for all I care, who wants this life if this is what it really means I will endure for the rest of my life. Lies, deceit, hatred. Do you even know what I went through. The scars I now bear because of your actions. Do you know that because of you u am unable to sleep peacefully at night. That I have to relive each and every horrifying event night after night, day after day, all because of you.