26

Greetings fellow readers!

Sorry for the late update but hey coming up with a plot is very challenging these days, am busy with work and all. Hope you enjoy this chapter and find it WORTHY 😂😂
Don't forget to vote, comment and tell your friends about the story.
☺️☺️

--------

"Marcel, we really need to stop," she whispered as he kissed her neck. "Don't you dare," she said before she felt his teeth as her warning fell on deaf ears as he marked her.
"Why should I stop enjoying my wife, and don't act like you didn't miss all this," he murmured against her lips before kissing her gently easily gaining entrance with his tongue as she ran her fingers though his hair.

"Well. I did miss us," she said shyly as he picked her up bridal style.
He felt his heart skip a beat shocked that she could still be shy around him.
"Four weeks is a long time," he said taking them to the bathroom.
"Very," she whispered as he claimed her lips. "But wait," she said pulling back. "You haven't told me what exactly happened whilst I was...hmmm," she murmured as he found her weak spot.

"Whilst you were?" He asked as he took his time pushing her buttons.
"Marcel," she breathed.
"Whilst you were?" He asked her.
"Res...resting," she stuttered as he held her hands back.

"Had a little fun my love," he said answered pinning her against the wall looking at her hungrily.
"Marcel, but you prom...," her words died on her lips as she saw his eyes darken with something deadlier than lust. "Okay fine, tell me when you are ready," she said in defeat looking away from him.

"Hey I will tell you what I found out. But right now I need you to get better, the others are working on it," he said tilting her head towards him.
"Fine," she pouted.
"Now where is that smile daddy loves," he said knowing she would definitely break into a smile.
"Marcellus," she said with an angry scowl. "That is never going to happen and you know it," she said referring to her calling him daddy.

"Okay, can't blame a man for trying," he said.
She burst into laughter as he looked down at her.

"Your expression was priceless," she laughed.
"You are going to pay for that," he said with a smirk as she stopped laughing looking at him looking all serious in an instant.
"What's wrong love?"
"I just realized something."
"What?"
"We didn't talk to the delivery boy," she said as a devilish smile appeared on his face.
"Well, I kinda already talked to him. And I don't think he will be reachable any time soon, if ever," he said turning away from her turning on the water.
"Marcel," she cried out as the cold water hit her body.
"Sorry baby," he smirked pulling her towards him.

----

Later in the afternoon

"How exactly am I supposed to rest if you keep doing such?" She mumbled as he placed his lips upon hers.
"Can't a man greet his woman properly?" He smirked as he sat down on the pool chair his eyes never leaving hers.

She remained silent as he looked at her.
"Now why is there blood on your shirt?" She asked as his ears turned red in shame but his eyes never left hers.
"Was out playing. Things got a little messy," he said loosening his tie.
"You need to be careful love," she said reaching out to undo his buttons.

"Yes ma'am," he smiled as he shrugged of his jacket and shirt before moving to lie beside her.
"How was your day at work?"
"Fine. Everything is going smoothly, all the major deals have been closed and dealt with," he murmured into her ear as he held her close.
"I can smell all your lies," she smirked running her fingers down his chest.
"Nyasha," he warned stopping her hand. "And I fired one or two individuals," he growled making her sit up.