19

"Where is she?" Marcel asked as Neil stood up.
He simply laughed at his question.

"Do you think I know. Meeting you like this was because of my wife. She practically forced me to see you.
As for Uri and Nikolai they knew better than to give you what little information they had," he said walking out of the den heading towards the kitchen.

"How do I find her then?"

"You will only find her when she wants to be found. Stay here, be my guest as you wait for her to reveal her location, go home for all I care. But you will never find her," he said as he washed their glasses. "She could be anywhere," he mumbled to himself.

"Good evening gentlemen," he said drying his hands as he clapped his hands turning off the lights.

----

Waking up the following morning he found Alex enjoying his breakfast alone.
"Good morning Marcellus," he greeted.
"Good morning Alex. Where is Neil?"
"Oh they left. Didn't even know they left until I got this," he said throwing him a small note.

Patience is a virtue.

-------

Three days. It has been three days since I last saw Neil. I stayed back in Mumbai as Alex left for home.

Grabbing my laptop I looked at the image of the box that had been sent to me. Max was currently tracking Dow the agency responsible for delivering the box.

"Sir the agency is a dummy corporation," Max said as I cursed at this notion.
"Inspect the box and the doll. Find out which company makes them. Track down the batch number and where it went. Find out who ordered that batch and get me some answers!"

Yelling in frustration I looked outside as water poured down heavily.

How much do you love me?

I read looking at my laptop screen.
"Nyasha?" I replied back before my phone buzzed.

Is there any other you know of?

Where are you my love? I need to see you.

How much do you love me?

My love for you cannot be quantified on this earth or any other planet, sweetheart.

Then why did you hurt us?

I believed a stupid message. Please tell me where you are so I can explain face to face.

I know about the message. But why did you believe it.

I don't know love, I guess I became jealous of what I saw between you and Alex.

Silence is what I received as I looked at my phone expectantly waiting for her response, but nothing came through as I lay on the large bed holding my phone. I had even connected it to the charger just to make sure there was enough energy in case she sent a message.

I let my mind focus on finding who had sent the note, I had analysts hired to look at the note. Anything to get some information, but all they told me was the personality of the individual from the way they wrote. Looking into the ink was pointless, numerous pens used that ink.