27

"Get him away from me," he heard her say as she sat unmoving on the bed.
"Sweetheart," he whispered putting his gun down moving towards her but she did not respond. She was still asleep he realized as he looked closely at her.

"I am a good mother. I will never be like you," she said angrily. "Marcel please get him away from me," she begged as tears ran down her cheeks.

"Who do you want me to get rid of for you my love," he responded.
"My father," she whispered. "No, no, no I am nothing like you!" She suddenly yelled. "I am a better parent that you ever were!"

Marcel knew right there and then the trigger for this nightmare.

"Nyasha," he said gently as he wrapped his arms around her feeling her body relax as soon as he held her close. "Sweetheart wake up," he coaxed gently as she opened her eyes looking at him in surprise.
"I'm sorry," he whispered over and over again until she fell asleep once more.

---

Marcel's POV

I woke up to the scent of coco butter and smiled feeling her slight movement as she shifted closer to me. After carefully debating with myself I left her heading downstairs to prepare some breakfast for her. After the rough night she had, staying off her feet would be my treat for her this morning. Plus I had to acquire her forgiveness somehow, so why not start off by pampering her with a breakfast in bed followed by who knows what. As I was spreading butter on some toast I felt small arms go around my waist a smile easily forming on my lips because I knew who it was.

"I'm sorry Marcel," she whispered as I felt something wet on my back making me turn around in an instant.
"No, no, no love," I breathed out wiping away her tears tilting her head up to face me fully. She was my one true weakness and tears staining her cheeks was something I hated, something that pained me.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have been reckless especially with Debra in the mix," she mumbled.
"It's alright baby. Nothing happened to you and that is all that matters right now. I just don't want you around those two alone," I said the last part in a stern tone.

"Do I make myself clear?"
She smiled nodding her head yes as a smile formed upon her lips.
"Good, or else you will not enjoy the punishment I will dish out for such bad behavior," I warned dangerously as her smile widened.
"Have I ever told you how I love this side of you," she asked in a sultry voice as her hands traveled down my chest just the way I liked.

"And which side is this may I ask?"
"The bossy, possessive, overprotective side. Especially the possessive side because that means I can make you act like the beast that you are just for my pleasure in the end," she smirked as her fingers feathers over my bare skin.
"And how exactly will you unleash this beast within me," I asked settling my hands on her waist.
"Well picture this. We are attending that gala next week and there will be many dashing gentlemen available for some fun," she said regretting her words as my hold on her tightened slightly enough in warning.

-----

"You really are trying to test me aren't you?" He asked with a deadly smile his eyes showing all his emotions as he pulled her closer even though she fought to maintain some distance between them.
"I have no idea what you talking about," she said pretending to be lost a smirk playing on her lips.
"You know very well that any man that dares even lay a finger on you will lose that exact finger," he growled.
"But how am I supposed to dance?" She said in a surprised manner knowing his next words.
"You will only dance with me, or not at all for all I care," he growled.
"But.." She said wide eyed.

"Nyasha I swear, dance with anyone at the gala and you will feel my wrath," he said through gritted teeth as a vein popped out of his neck. She tilted her head to the side as he looked at her looking appalled.
"But..."
"And if you so much as look at another man I will f**k you raw and hard by the time I am done with you, you will need a wheelchair for all I care," he growled.
"You always make empty promises," she pouted. "Last time you said you would make me forget about Malcolm but then again he wasn't even in my system, so what was there to forget," she said in disappointment trying to hide her smile as his eyes flared in anger.