29

Marcel dragged a chair and sat in front of Debra looking at her closely. She kept her eyes on him trying to read him.
"I told you to leave my wife and I alone did I not?" Marcel said with a smirk as Debra glared at him trying her best to mask her fear.
A few minutes later the door swung open as Max walked in. Marcel simply nodded giving him the go ahead as he walked towards Debra.
She visibly shrunk away from max as he took out a blade cutting off the rope that secured her to her chair.

Marcel stood up from his chair as he said, "Follow me."
She looked perplexed as she stood up following him out of the small room.

Heading upstairs he opened a door for her.
"Make yourself at home. We have a lot to discuss. Dinner will be at seven," he said as she looked around the lovely room before she heard the click of the door.

Rushing towards the window she found it open but spotted two bulky men patrolling the area.
Turning back she sighed in defeat as she looked around the room once more admiring it even though she didn't want to. After freshening up she turned on the television to kill time as she switched through the channels in a bored manner before the doors swung open revealing Marcel himself.

He did not say a word as he turned on his heel walking away from the door and she took that as her cue to follow him.
Walking into the dining room she found the table set for three people. Doing as instructed she sat down in the allocated seat before Marcel took his his eyes focused on the door. As Nyasha walked in he kept his eyes on her following her until she sat by his right side, with him at the head of the table, thus Debra was seated at his left.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting," Nyasha whispered leaning towards him.
"You were worth the wait," Marcel said as he looked hungrily before giving her a soft peck on the lips.
Saying grace she served food for them before preparing her plate.

"I thought you had people to do this," Debra said looking at her plate.
"We do, but I prefer it this way," Nyasha said as she picked up her utensils getting the steak knife which Debra eyed with caution.

She eyed her plate before looking at Marcel who seemed to be enjoying his meal.
"Is the food not to your liking?" Marcel asked taking a forkful of his mashed potatoes. "Eat up you will need the strength," he smirked when she did not respond.
Frowning at him she turned to look at Nyasha only for their eyes to meet. Her eyes held laughter if she was not hallucinating, she thought to herself.

Lifting her utensils she took a spoonful of the food rolling it with her palate to detect any odd taste but found none as she ate some more realizing how starved she really was.
Once done with her meal she found both Marcel and Nyasha watching her making her feel rather uncomfortable as several maids came into the room clearing the table in an instant.

Nyasha whispered something into her husband's ear making him chuckle as they both stood up.
"Come along," Marcel ordered making Debra follow them out of the room.
She was baffled by all that was happening, shouldn't she be screaming in pain right about now from some form of torture, she wondered.

Walking into the den a butler walked in holding a tray before leaving.
"Tea or coffee?" Marcel asked Debra.
"I am fine thank you."
Marcel shrugged as he continued preparing a cup of tea for his wife who was already preparing a cup for him.

"Here you go," she smiled handing him his cup as he reciprocated the gesture their eyes locking in a heated look.
Turning to the flat screen they settled back as game of thrones started.
Marcel kept murmuring something into Nyasha's ear making her giggle here and there or give him a serious look.
Debra cleared her throat in order to remind them that she was still in the room making Marcel look at her with a smirk not in the least bit embarrassed.