Chapter 8 ~ Breakfast

When I stepped out from the bathroom, newly showered and with a towel wrapped around my waist I immediately noticed that Ethan wasn't in the room. I thanked my lucky star and hurried across the room towards my discarded clothes on the floor beside the bed. I quickly pulled them on and then I returned the towel to the bathroom.

When I got back to the room Ethan was still nowhere to be seen and I simply shrugged my shoulders as I started walking towards the door out from the room. If he had something else to do I could just find my own way down to the kitchen. I wasn't a child after all and waiting patiently for someone had never been my thing.

When I entered the hallway I simply followed it back to the stairs and made my way down to the ground floor. I could hear voices as I was getting closer to the kitchen and I smirked when I heard Ash's voice. That little fucker would soon get what was coming for him...

When I turned the corner and entered the kitchen my eyes immediately zoned in on Ash across the room and I could feel my annoyance rise when I saw that he was sitting there eating pancakes as if nothing was wrong in the world.

"Ash!" I growled and I could see how my friend got his eyes on me and then he simply raised an eyebrow at me in question. That little...

Before anyone could react I took of running towards him and when I reached his seat I simply jumped him, both of us tumbling to the floor in a big heap.

"What the hell are you doing?! Get the fuck of me! You're disturbing my peace and I'm eating you lunatic!" Ash yelled, struggling to crawl out from under me. To prevent him from escaping I simply straddled his waist and glared down at him with my most evil stare.

"This is the least you deserve after leaving me with that stupid duck-face you dumped on me at the petrol filling station yesterday!" I growled and I could see Ash scrunch his eyebrows at me in confusion. He didn't even remember leaving me with a man who couldn't seem to stop touching me? What a little bastard!

"Who...?" He finally asked and I couldn't help sending him a nasty glare in response. How dare he forget about me!

"Don't play dumb asshat you know perfectly well that I'm talking about that stupid 'Ethan'-guy!" I growled and I could finally see recognition light up his eyes. So now he remembered huh?

"So what?! Get off me and solve your own problems you little brat I'm eating breakfast!" Ash growled back and before I knew it he had pushed me off him and risen from the ground.

"That little..." I thought before I suddenly did a sneak attack and jumped onto his back before he could sit down again. Ash let out a startled gasp when he lost his balance but before we fell to the floor again one of the guys who had come to fetch Ash from the petrol filling station extended his hand and grabbed Ash's arm, preventing his fall without much effort.

Before I had time to react the man turned his strong gaze on me and I could see his eyes narrow dangerously as he said in a firm voice:

"Hands off."

Before I had time to answer him Ash stepped in and simply said:

"It's okay Anton I can deal with him myself."

When the words had left his mouth he brought his arm back and hit me in the stomach with his elbow. A small squeak escaped my lips as I lost my grip around Ash and before I knew it he put his hands against me and pushed me to the floor. While I was sitting on the ground Ash turned his eyes on me and simply stated:

"You've got nerves, attacking me in the middle of eating Matty..."

I met his gaze for a second but then my eyes moved back to the guy behind him and I couldn't help but notice the way he was holding onto Ash. He almost seemed... jealous as he looked down at me, sitting on the floor beneath him. For some reason he reminded me of a certain guy with a serious attachment- issue...