Chapter 35 ~ Double trouble

Sorry short author's note! 

So okay, I'm very sorry for the slow updates right now and I just want to make sure to say that I wouldn't abandon my stories for anything so just try and hang in there! I'm having a tough time at UNI but I'll try to update as soon as I have time to spare, promise! 

Anyway this chapter is a bit on the dirty side so be warned, and also:

Ethan's wolf's words are in italics which means it looks a bit like he's thinking them but he's not, okay? Now, have a nice time reading! 

____________________________________________

When the taxi dropped us of at Ethan's mansion-like house I couldn't help but look suspiciously around me. I was expecting Ash to come cunning towards me any second now but when I turned towards Ethan he gave me a small smile and grabbed my hand, pulling me along as he moved towards the house.

"Adam took him home before I went to get you. Ash wasn't happy about it but he said he'd be back tomorrow to curse you out for running off without him so I don't think we'll be rid off him for long... unfortunately." My mate said as he gently tugged me inside and closed the front door after us. The house was silent as I stepped out of my shoes and it made me realize that we really were alone in the big house. Mhm... now what a nice opportunity...

When I turned to glance at Ethan with a shy smile I could see that he too realized what a good chance this was for some alone time, just the two of us. We needed it after the separation.

"Carry me?" I asked, holding out my arms towards my mate as he stepped closer. His eyes got a shade darker when his intense stare made a slight blush dust my cheeks a light pink. It had been a while since I tried to entice him and I felt like this was our first time all over again. I hoped my body still remembered the feel of him against me and for some reason the thought of his skin against mine had my temperature rising as well as something else...

"Matt..." Ethan groaned when he caught the scent of my arousal in the narrow hallway and his sinful voice did nothing to help the rising desire inside me. I lowered my head and looked at him through my lashes as he took the last step that separated us and carefully lifted me up, making my legs automatically wrap around his waist. I curled my arms around his neck and leaned in to nuzzle the skin right underneath his earlobe. When I playfully gave his ear a light nibble Ethan let out a deep rumble and his chest vibrated against me as he began to move towards the stairs.

We didn't say anything as Ethan ascended the stairs with me in his arms but when we reached our room and my mate slowly lowered me down on the cover of the big bed he gently pressed a kiss against my lips and breathed out the four words:

"I missed you Matthew."

I gave a brief smile as I tugged him down on top of me and wrapped my legs more securely around his hips. I could see his eyes glowing slightly silver as I reached out and helped him out of his shirt. He didn't need it on right now.

When his bare chest came into view I let out a soft sigh and I couldn't help it as I leaned up and pressed a small kiss against his skin. Mhm he was mouthwatering this man.

My mate hummed in response to my kiss and then he helped me get rid of my own shirt. I guess he didn't think I needed mine on either. When his hands went to pull down his own zipper I stopped him though and when he moved his gaze to search my face for a reason for my interruption I blushed slightly and whispered out my request: