Chapter 36 ~ Daddy-kink?

Sorry, short authors note!

Okay... 

I might have to warn you guys before you read this chapter. My frustrations are shining through and I might have gone a bit overboard with the kink here. Hahaha sorry for that and we'll see if it stays. I'm not completely sure I can take this level of writing (it's so rushed) but for the moment it stays. Just fair warning there's boyxboy action here okay... now you can go on and read it if you want. 

_________________________________________________

Heat? What was that? Wasn't that something that animals went through? I stared with wide eyes at Ethan's dark eyes as he leaned down to sniff at my crotch again. This time I let out a small whimper and covered my face with my hands. I was so embarrassed to feel something close to wetness near my unclothed ass that I let out another whimper and tried to close my legs and push back the feeling of arousal. My wolf had other ideas though...

"Don't hide from me pup... your body is just preparing to take in all of me. This slick is a convenient part of the heat every submissive werewolf-partner goes through after the mating bite." Ethan's wolf purred against my lips, seeking out my mouth even though I was trying to hide my face against the covers of the bed.

I suddenly felt his hand trailing down my inner thigh and with a light pressure on my leg he had me spreading them again to allow his body to wedge in-between my parted thighs.

I trembled under him as he ground his hips down against me in one delicious movement that had me unconsciously lifting my lower body up to rub against him in response to his actions. There was no doubt about the fact that Ethan's wolf was going to have no problem turning me into a compliant little submissive tonight.

I blushed at the thought and the way my body seemed to not be listening to my mind anymore. I couldn't help letting out a keening sound as I rubbed my member against the hard ridges of his abdominal muscles. My skin was suddenly feeling too hot and I let out a soft moan when Ethan brushed the tip of his thumb over my right nipple. His eyes were trained on my face, completely enraptured by my body's sudden oversensitivity to him and then a satisfied smirk played on his lips.

"My sweet little darling... you're all mine to do what I want with, aren't you...?" He breathed out, a dark chuckle leaving his lips as his eyes sparkled playfully. A soft gasp rushed past my lips as his teeth grazed the skin near my clavicle and a second later I could feel his wet tongue slip out to trail a path up towards the mark that branded me as his.

"I... E-ethan... please..." I moaned, my body trembling even more underneath the demanding man that had me exactly where he wanted me.

"It's not Ethan right now baby... my name is Zylas..." The wolf inside Ethan whispered against my ear right before he bit down, pulling my earlobe in between his lips to gently suck on it. The action caused goosebumps to appear along my entire body and I let out a sharp gasp as I closed my eyes and shifted my head to the side to give him more access to my neck.

I was showing him submission without him even having to ask for it and it seemed to make Zylas extremely pleased because he let out a low rumble before he started trailing kisses down my exposed skin, biting just enough to make my toes curl against the bedsheets.

"Mhm... Zy..." I breathed, a moan escaping me as I bit down on my lower lip to hold back the words that wanted to escape me.

Take me... please bite me... fuck me... please push deep within... stretch me with your delicious cock daddy... The words that wanted to spill from my lips were dirty and I was feeling hot just by thinking them inside my head. I let out a low groan when Zylas bit down a bit firmer at the base of my neck and I couldn't help it as I let some of my naughty thoughts tumble out my mouth.