Chapter 20

"I don't care where you go," I heard Rocky say when I came home from dropping the kids off. "But you can't be here right now."

I walked further into my house and found Ryland and Rocky standing in the kitchen. Their postures mimicked each other -- both of them had their hands on their hips, staring at each other with furrowed brows. "It's a Wednesday morning!" Ryland groaned. "I just want to lounge around and chill, bro. Yesterday was hard on me."

"So the one time I want you out of the house, that's when you decide you don't want to go?" Rocky raised his voice, and I recognized that frustration. It was leftover from yesterday's interrupted and unfinished business. "Typical, Ryland! Just typical."

"You don't get to be a dick just because you're horny!" Ryland called as Rocky started to storm off. So Ry had the same hunch I had.

"Language!" Rocky and I both warned him.

"He's being impossible," Rocky huffed.

I picked Mason out of his high chair and handed him to Rocky. "Take him and calm down. I'll take care of this." I rubbed his bicep gently, and he visibly relaxed. I couldn't lie -- seeing Rocky so sexually frustrated was turning me on. Once he was making his way up the stairs, I turned and looked at Ryland. "Why can't you just make yourself scarce for a little while?" I pleaded. "Go see Karlee. Go see a movie in the theater. There's so many things to do."

He stood his ground; he had the same stubborn streak that Rocky had. "He's acting like you haven't fucked in weeks, but I know for a fact that you guys had a wild weekend in Vegas. I heard about the handcuffs." Ryland wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Okay, see you later," I told him with a sigh. I walked over to the front door and held it open for him as a hint. However, he didn't budge. "Bye!" I waved him towards me and he finally gave in, dragging his feet as he walked. "Thank you." He didn't respond, just walked out the door without a sound. I sighed and shut the door behind him. "I swear, he acts like he's twelve," I said to myself before heading upstairs to check on Rocky.

"Is he gone?" Rocky asked. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his phone in his hand, the magic book sitting next to him on the comforter. He didn't look up from his phone as he typed something, but once he was finished, I had his full attention. His eyes had grown dark with desire and his voice was deeper than usual. He was definitely horny.

I sat down next to him and rubbed his thigh, my hand creeping closer to where I know he wanted me to go. "Oh yeah, he's gone," I confirmed. "Where's Mase?"

"Crib," was his short response. He moved quickly, gently pushing me down so that I was laying down on my back and he was hovering over me. A chuckle escaped his lips before he leaned down to kiss me deeply. He bit my lip as we kissed. He got wild when he was this worked up.

"What about work?" I struggled to ask.

"Called in," he said between kisses. His hands squeezed my breasts. "You're all mine today, baby. I'm going to blow your fucking mind." But then he sat up abruptly. "But not here." He took my hand and led me down the hall, and down the stairs. Once we got to the couch, he sat down and pulled me on top of him.

"The couch?" I asked with a short laugh before he attached his lips to mine once again.

He continued to kiss me as he pulled my clothes off. I returned the favor, unbuttoning his shirt and letting it fall off of his shoulders before my hands traveled down to his belt. "You know you are excited," he teased. "Out in the open like this, where anyone could walk in and see." Another kiss. His hands running down my bare chest and stomach to my hips.

It was then that I was thanking God that we bought the couch with the wider cushions. Rocky flipped me onto my back on the couch before standing up to pull his boxer briefs off. He was already so hard and visibly throbbing. Just the sight of him made me even wetter. His fingers hooked into the waist of my pants and pulled them off with one quick motion, then positioned himself above me. "I need you," I moaned. The anticipation was killing me.

The encouragement was all he needed. He pushed himself into me and started kissing my neck and breasts as he thrusted in and out of me. I clutched onto his back as he started to speed up, and one of his hands went down and rubbed my clit in fast, tight circles. "Does this feel good, baby?" he grunted.

"Fuck Rocky!" I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned loudly. Just as I reached my first orgasm, he pulled out but continued to rub my clit. "Noooo," I whined.

"I don't want to finish too fast," he whispered as he kissed down my stomach and started to lick my clit slowly. His tongue did slow, deliberate licks up and down, cleaning up what juices had been produced from round one. Once I had calmed down a bit, he stood up and lifted me off of the couch. "Are you ready for more?" he taunted.

I moaned in response and he pressed me against the hallway wall, hooking one of his arms underneath my knee and lifting it up. I was so exposed, out in the open and it was driving me wild. He was starting to lose his control. He thrust inside me once more, and I finally felt whole again. "You fuck me so good, baby," I moaned, my words stuttered by each thrust.

"You're all mine," he groaned. He was getting close already. With each stroke, his motions became more and more urgent. "I'm--" but he couldn't finish his statement. With one last thrust, he reached his orgasm. He let go of my leg and let me relax, but kept me pinned against the wall for a lingering moment. "Oh shit," he groaned.

"So good," I managed to reply. I kissed his neck and tasted the sweat that had formed on his skin.

During this fun, we managed to completely ignore Mason's cries. Now, they were growing louder and more angry. "I got it," my husband sighed as he pulled his boxer briefs back on. He slid on his jeans and pulled his shirt back on, but didn't bother to button it back up. Then he disappeared up the stairs and, after a moment, the crying had ceased.

I pulled my own clothes back on and barely made it back upstairs to our room; my knees were still so weak from the multiple orgasms I just experienced. Once i made it to the bed, I collapsed on it and breathed deeply, trying not to forget the incredible sensations. Then curiosity got the best of me. I reached for the book that was still at the end of the bed and opened to the most recent page. "Have sex somewhere in your house other than your bed," it read. I laughed to myself and shook my head before burying my face back into my pillows. Now all I needed was a nap.