Epilogue

CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK ON THE SIDE, BOTTOM OF THE COVER to bring you to "LOVING AGAIN."

That's the spin off from this story. Who wants to read about JASON's story? Click it! :D

*ALSO, Thank you to _LittleMissSarcastic for taking her time to make another wonderful cover art for this story! :)

Epilogue

"There, there." Leila's eyes burned with fury as she swept them from side to side. She looked at her guilty friends and family members. "Shush. Mommy's got you," she swayed to the slow rhythm inside her head. It was the rhythm her baby girl has gotten used to.

Abigail and Mary Joy looked at them with their eyes wide. Slowly, Liana's eyes shut tightly and her chest began to rise and fall into a very mesmerizing rhythm. Leila can watch her baby girl sleep all day.

"You never told us!" They both shouted, causing Leila to glare at them again.

"To think I am your sister," Mary Joy came over and punched Mason's arms. He stumbled back and hissed.

"You still hit hard! And it was supposed to be a surprise. So, surprise?" She glared at him for a few more minutes until her eyes landed on Abigail. She held her pretty little niece in her arms.

"She is so adorable," Abigail whispered. For the first time in her life, Mary Joy was at loss for words. She simply nodded her head and watched her niece sleep peacefully. Her small lips twitched, pulling up into an adorable smile.

"Do you want to hold her?" To that, Mary Joy nodded her head swiftly. Carefully, she cradled her little niece in her arms. Swaying lightly, she got lost in a trance. She was totally oblivious to the crowd watching her with amazement in their eyes.

Mason stood by Leila, capturing her into a warm hug. She snuggled into him, watching her best friend with her baby girl. Before, it used to be only her and Mason. Now, it's her, Mason and Liana Rose. They were her world and life now.

"Let's go mingle with the guests? It feels like I haven't seen them in ages," Mason murmured. Leila stayed put, getting lost in her husband's warmth and heart beat. Coming in second after her baby girl's cries, that was one of her favorite sounds in the world. "Or we can stay here," he sighed.

"Okay then. Let's go," she tugged on his arms and made their way towards familiar faces.

"You, my beautiful Liana Rose, will be spoiled rotten. Oh yes you will! Aunt MJ will make sure of it," Mary Joy cooed. Liana stirred lightly, before opening her eyes. She revealed her sparkling blue eyes, the eyes that were a carbon copy of her step brother's.

"He takes it after his father," a voice spoke, startling her. She stumbled slightly, turning around with her niece in her arms.

"Geez! You're a sneaky one! Would you like to hold her?" She looked at him, his sad eyes boring through hers.

"Sure," he smiled lightly, picking her up with ease. Mary Joy smiled at him, before going back to Abigail. "You are so beautiful, just like your mother." Liana Rose held her hands out, reaching out for his pinky. She looked at his pinky curiously, before fiddling with it. With his other free finger, he gently brushed her cheek, causing a giggle to come out of her mouth. "You are going to break many hearts. Mason will have a lot in his hands, I can already tell," he smiled genuinely. Slowly, it felt like a huge weight has been lifted off his shoulders. He hasn't felt this good in months!

"I will make sure to keep the boys away," Leila softly whispered. "It's been so long..."

"I know," Jason snapped his head up, looking at her with his green eyes. His eyes seemed to have lost all the sparkles in them.

"I missed you so much. How have you been?" Leila sauntered over, giving him a side hug.

"I've been," he hesitated, trying to look for the right word. "Okay."

Leila looked at him again. His brown hair was perfectly tousled to the side and his strong jaw line made him look absolutely gorgeous. He has really changed a lot... Almost all of them for the good. She really missed those sparkles in his eyes.

"Listen, I've got to go. I have some errands to run," Jason lightly kissed Liana Rose's forehead, making her giggle and smile at him. His eyes softened as he smiled back. "She is a real beauty. Good luck with keeping the boys away." He winked, pulling Leila into a friendly hug. Friendly... The word he hated the most. "We can catch up some other time. I missed you too. See you around," he gave her a light peck on the cheek and made his way out of her home... Hopefully not out of her life again.

"Hey baby, what's going on?" Mason walked over to her, brushing off the tears on her cheeks.

"It's nothing," she whispered, still staring the door.

"It can't be nothing, if it made you cry. Tell me please?"

"I was thinking about how lucky I am to have a fool like you," she joked.

"Yes, I am a fool. I was foolish enough to think that you'd love me again. But look at where my foolishness has brought us!" He gestured towards Liana Rose. "You're lucky I loved you enough to wait," he smirked.

"You're right. I am the lucky one," she grinned teasingly, leaning forward. "And if I could, I would love you again and again and ag-" Her alluring pink lips mesmerized Mason and her seductive voice didn't help either! He impatiently pulled her face towards his. He kissed her with all of the pent up passion and need inside of him. All the while, he prayed to god that it wasn't some dream. He thanked the heavens for bringing him such a wonderful woman to spend the rest of his life with and for making her love him again. The soft giggles and snapshots of multiple cameras brought them both back into reality.

"How cute!" Mary Joy giggled. "This is such a beautiful family picture."Liana Rose shifted and giggled in Leila's arms. "From the looks of it, she thinks so too."

"I'm just glad that I got you to love me again," Mason sighed, looking at his wife and baby girl.

"Ditto," Leila looked at her baby girl lovingly, before giving him another kiss.

−−−−−−−−−−−−−−END OF EPILOGUE−−−−−−−−−

PLEASE READ:

A big thank you to those who have stuck by me through it all. It has been a pleasure writing for you all. I hope that you'd stick by me through my upcoming books. Yes, there's a spin off to this. It will be written by me and my co-writer, Jeanelly Marks. Also, I'm thinking about other books after Jason's story... Maybe Liana Rose's? 

DON'T FORGET! ~~~ Sneak peek of Loving Again, the spin off is in the 'Extras' part. :)