Extras (SNEAK PEEK, FYIs, ETC.)

Extras

Sneak peek: Loving Again written by Awesomeco-Writers.

Summary of Loving Again:

(CLICK THE EXTERNAL LINK FOR LOVING AGAIN STORY GROUP!!!)

~

His second and probably last chance at love…

Struggling with one hell of a heartbreak, Jason finds himself confused and broken in the streets of the ‘big apple.’ With his mother’s remarriage and a forgotten night of passion, he finds it easier to rid himself the thoughts of the angel who broke his heart.

Life never goes the way he wants it to, when he finds himself falling for a woman whose heart is already taken. Will he suffer the same fate as before? Or will he actually find his true love?

Join Jason is his quest in finding his real self and in loving again.

How did I come up with the names?

Jason is a real person, a childhood friend of mine. My Jason had a sister too… She died of cancer at such a young age. He inspired me a whole lot.

Leila’s last name: McCormick- I got it from my favorite brand of ground pepper. (Weird, I know.)

Mason Anthony- I got it from my nephew and brother in law’s middle names.

Jaricel, the waitress: She’s a real person, one of my best friends. I love you ShankMasterSlave! <3

Liana Rose: She’s one of my best friends too. I la la la love her name!

Julian: One of my best friends and my former co-writer. He helped start all of this.  

What’s next?

Loving Again

Forgive Me, Again? (Sequel following Liana Rose’s Story)

Live For Me (Forgive Me Again’s spin off novel)

It’s Me Again (Sequel following Forgive Me Again… maybe?)

* Italicized ones are still pending. I may or may NOT need a co-writer for those. 

Why didnt you write about how Liana Rose was conceived?

I don't do intimate scenes... And I had originally planned for this story to stay on PG13 and to only reach 40 chapters. :)