Friends

(Y/N)'s POV

"Whats up Jack?" I said after a few moments of silence. Wow, great way to greet someone. Keep that up and your IQ might just drop another 1000 points. The only thing that raised was my level of curiosity and hope that I'm not alone in this world.

He finally looked up from his shoes, which he was starring intently at.

"I was bored so I thought that you might want to come over and play a game with me." he said.

Oh...My...Flibjeezlets(yes that's is a word in the Angie encyclopedia)(My name is Angie so don't ask). Jacksepticeye actually wanted to play a game with me...ME of all people in the world. I couldn't believe this. I was back in a dream.....i swear to god.

"Yeah. Sure. That's cool." well there goes my IQ....again. But Jacks face lit up, making me smile.

"Cool. Come on." he said, and turned around to walk the three steps it took to get to his door.

Once we were inside, I took in my surroundings. The place was messy, but clean. Ya know what I mean? It was clean enough to live comfortably in, but messy enough to tell a visitor that this person wasn't an absolute clean freak. Please tell me someone knows what I mean. Oh well. I rather liked it.

Jack showed me to the recording room, which I already had an idea of where it would be because the lay out of his apartment was just like mine, just flipped. But when we went into the recording room, I saw two computer on opposite sides of the room as if Jack always had visitors coming in to play video games with him. He then showed me to the kitchen and told me that if he wasn't in the recording room he would be in the kitchen, figures. i didn't find this that surprising but I still smiled at it.

I was still in denial that this was actually happening. Everything, i'll wake up soon and i'll be back in my parents house in Florida. I also teared up just thinking about that, but I shook my head and focused on the fact that I was here now and thats all that mattered.

"So what game are we playing?" I asked as we walked back to the recording room.

"I was thinking GTA 5."

"Great!"

Once we had it all set up, I couldn't wait to start playing. This is cruel...but I haven't played on an Xbox in a long time, probably years, so i forgot how it felt to use the controller and which buttons do what and where the buttons actually were. Though eventually I was able to get the hang of it.

"Hey i think I'm getting the hang of this." So, now that my IQ is nowhere to be seen. Let's talk about my dignity digging itself further than hell.

"Great! because HERE COMES JACK!" I stood there long enough to be able to quickly escape his car, but I was so baffled by his neon yellow car that I didn't notice den sticky bombs. Therefore I went boom. And when something in a video goes boom, the lag in a video game also increases like a boom. EVERYTHING WENT BOOM.

But we didn't care, we were cracking up the whole time. I suddenly heard a thud come from behind me s  I turned around to see jack laying on the ground, laughing so much he couldn't breathe. Which made me laugh even harder at the sight of all this.

Wait.....aren't we supposed to be responsible adults? Eh, no one cares.

When we finally regained our sanity, we continued the game.

"Why was that so funny?" I panted out while wiping a tear from my eye

"I have no fucking clue," Jack gasped out as he rubbed his stomach

We eventually got to the point in this game where we have tried or done, key word tried, everything that we could think of in the game.

"I seriously can't think of anything else to do." I said, also just looking outside and seeing that it was pitch black out the window, "Plus i've been here for a long time. I should go home now."

"yah your right because..holy friend! We've been playing for three hours." And sure enough when I looked at the clock it said 10:30 p.m. So we turned off the computers and Jack accompanied me to the door.

"Thank you for letting me come over and play a game with you."

"No problem."

It fell silent between us

"See ya later then." I waved as i open my door

"See ya later" And we both disappeared behind our doors for a good nights sleep.