Lunch

(Y/N)'s POV

We were playing horror games for a while before we cold hear my stomach growl. I glanced at Jack, and he was already looking at me, knowing what my stomach growling meant. I smiled and bolted out the door before he could get a hold of me.

"Come on Jackaboy! You still owe me a lunch!" i called over my shoulder as I headed for the door. Jack slowly came out of the room, and slowly walked down the hall, which must have been really hard for him, and he was obviously trying to stall for time. Apparently thinking I might change my mind.

I wasn't.

So I quickly went up to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt and dragged him to the door. Even though he was complaining the whole time, he didn't try and escape my grasp.

"Ok, Ok," he said putting his hands up in surrender, "lets go."

And we made our way out the door to go and find a place to eat.

"Where shall we go m'lady." he said in his deepest voice.

"Sexy" I thought. And that thought made me blush. But why did it make me blush? I've seen him in videos a lot being sexy but I guess seeing him in person is different. Oh well. I tried to cover up my awkwardness and blush by laughing, I think it worked.

" I don't care, as long as its food,"  I replied and his sexy expression was replaced with a thoughtful gaze as he thought of a decent restaurant for lunch.

So he turned around and started walking down the side walk, leaving me to fallow him.

We were walking for about 15 minutes, talking about anything that came to mind before we walked up in front of an Italian restaurant.

"Pasta and pizza." Jack said.

"Awesome." I loved pizza.

Once we were inside we were able to seat ourselves, so I lead the way to a booth. I quickly skimmed through the menu, and when I put the menu down, I looked up to see Jack staring at me. He quickly looked away, while I blushed. But I tried to ease the tension that had sprung up.

"What? Am I really that weird?" I smiled, but it probably looks like a grimace. I tried, but I failed. But Jack actually laughed, it was calming. Very unlike him.

"No, no your weird in a very good, funny way. Its just that your so..." he inhaled deeply. I raised an eyebrow, curious to hear what he was going to say, "-adorable."

My eyes widened in shock. I looked down at myself. I was wearing plain blue jeans that were ripped at the knees. A blue flannel shirt with a gray hoodie, and my old worn black sneakers and mismatched socks. My hands felt all worn out from stretching my fingers on a keyboard too much. I caught my reflection on the shiny table. I just saw a girl with rosy cheeks, full lips, cool (e/c) eyes, (h/c) hair held back in a ponytail.

I was just normal.

My mental self check only took a few seconds, but all I could say was, "How?"

Jack actually answered, which expected no answer, but the answer wasn't an easy-to-understand answer.

"Think about it" he said while smiling.

"Wow thanks," I deadpanned, Jack chuckled

We ordered our food, and we had small conversations here and there while we were eating. When we were heading out the door, I felt like I should remember this moment. So, with asking Jack, I asked a waiter if she could take our picture. Cuz ya know, me and my pictures

"Okay, 1...2...3" On three I turned up to Jack, wanting to surprise him with a kiss on the cheek. But apparently he had the same idea. The world around me slipped away as all i could feel were his warm lips on mine.