Sacrifice

Hehe, Sry, not sry

Hollie's POV

Somehow (y/n) hasn't completely gone nuts yet. We've started shortening her meals and doubled up the guards that watch her. She may not be completely mad yet, but it's obvious she has tried to kill herself a few times. But we put her in a position where she could try, but it will only cause her more pain and no death.

Today we were about to give Jack and Mark their next challenge but someone else got there before us so now we have to wait till later. Also it's been a bit harder to come up with harder challenges for them. This is like an extremely hard game of truth or dare.

There was a knock on my office door.

"Come in," I said.

Felix and Ken walked in.

"What do you want?"

"When should we give them their next challenge, ma'am?"

"When the other two people leave. And please tell Borders to come here. I need to talk to him."

"Alright,"

I went back to what I was working on before until Ken came back, looking rather alarmed.

"We can't find him ma'am. Borders has gone missing."

"What!"

"Borders isn't here."

"Track him down. Now!"

The whole place went into chaos.

I knew we needed to also watch him. He seemed to be doubting and question what we've been doing lately. And he also knows almost as much as I do. So if he tells anyone what's going on, we're in big trouble.

I sent almost everyone out, except me, Felix and Ken. I knew they were reliable. So we stayed at our hideout, checking through security systems and our exiting system to check when Borders left. Right when we got to Borders exit time we got a call from the people who were watching over Jack and Mark with the snipers.

"Is Borders supposed to be at the house?"

"No, how long has he been there?"

"A few minutes. We thought he was the one giving them their next challenge but it doesn't look like it. What should we do?"

I had to think quickly,

"Snipe him," I finally said

"But if we capture him then he can tell us exactly how much he told Jack and Mark,"

"Or he won't tell us anything. Trust me, I know him the best. Just dispose of him. He is no use to me anymore anyways,"

"Roger that,"

I put the phone down so I didn't have to hear the gun being fired

Borders POV

What Hollie was doing wasn't right. I had to warn them. I knew exactly how many challenges there were going to be. And what they are going to have to do to accomplish these challenges. I also knew how (y/n) could escape. But I could never get the chance to tell her. I know almost everything. So I'm going to tell Jack and Mark. But I know that there will be great consequences for doing this. And since they have snipers to their heads, they will see me coming but they won't know what I'm doing.

I walked up to the front door, I knew it was really late but I could see there was a light on through the window.

I knocked on the door. I had to make this quick. And even if they were asleep, then I'll have to wake them up. I kept knocking, getting more impatient. Finally the door swung open, revealing Jack at the front , Mark behind him with a bread knife at the ready, and two more men behind them, blankets wrapped tight around them and all tense.

"What do you want?" Jack asked, obviously not pleased to see me.

"I want to warn you,"

"About,"

"About what's to come, only if you'll let me explain of course, but I don't have that much time,"

They took a few seconds but Jack finally nodded.

"Ok, you've only done 3 challenges right? Well you have two more, and they will be extremely hard and scary. Especially since we know your greatest fear Jack, heights. Now besides the challenges, I know that my absence will cause chaos. So everyone will be looking for me, they probably all ready know and are looking for me. And everyone looking for me means that nobody will be watching (y/n). So if she's smart enough she will try and get out. And she might actually have a pretty good chance of doing so. When you do find where the hideout is, the exit system is almost constantly watched so you can't go out that way and the way in is kinda easy, there are vents, but they are really old so it will be hard to stay quiet and it may even give out under your weight. So what I would suggest is going in at night when they switch guards. You could do this or try and go in when you finish the challenges but the chance of survival is very slim,"

"Why are you telling us this?"

"Because what Hollie is doing isn't right. And you guys didn't do anything wrong,"

"Ya what did we do wrong?"

I was about to answer but I heard a walkie talkie being turned on and someone speaking on it nearby.

"I'm sorry, I have to go,"

I turned to run but I only got a few steps before I heard the sound of a gun being fired and everything went black

(Y/n) POV

I was being transferred from the cafeteria to my cell room, I guess you would call it, when everything turned into hell. Everyone was running to the exit and there were many people shouting. It gave me a headache. I was so weak, I wasn't getting lunch anymore, and they tightened my restraints, making it almost impossible to escape or move. But when sirens started blaring and everyone was running my now 4 guards pushed me faster to my cell and didn't even bother tying me up where they usually did they just threw me into the cell and closed the door. They only closed the door. Only closed it.

I waited till everyone left before I struggled to stand up and went over to the door and nudged it open. And it actually opened. I might have a chance of escaping!

I looked for a sharp edge or surface and a knife actually right outside the door. Why they kept one there, who knows and who wants to. But I knocked it down grabbed it backwards in my hands and attempted to cut my restraints off. I felt the cool blade against my skin but I also felt it cut the ropes that were binding my hands together.

It took a while and I cut a bit of my wrist but I finally got the restraints off. I ripped a bit of the cloth off the ends of my pants to tie around my wrists to help stop the blood flow.

I then finally took in my surrounding, there were actually knives pretty much at every cell so I guess it was just for emergency, but I looked to see if there were any cameras and there were. But there was no red light flashing, that would indicate that someone was looking through the camera. So for now I was safe. And I had a chance to get outta here. So I started to make my way through the multiple halls.

~tiny time skip~

It's been forever but I still haven't found a way out. There were no signs to tell where things were so I was completely lost. All I tried to do was make my way up. And around every corner I had to check if there were cameras and see if anyone was looking through them. But so far I haven't been seen. And nobody seemed to be here anyway. And if it took days to get out of here. Then so be it.