Videos

(Y/N)'s POV

Jack's face was inches from mine, so close that I could feel his breath on my face. He cleared his throat, and he was obviously blushing madly, which is also what I probably looked like too. A big fat tomato. I wonder what the few people passing by in cars and just walking by think go us.

"Sorry" he said, and stood up and held out his hand awkwardly, which I gratefully took.

"No, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going." We stood there in awkward silence for a few moments before he turned and started walking back toward the apartments, and I slowly followed, making sure I was always a few feet behind him to make are I wasn't invading his space or anything.

Now, if that wasn't the most embarrassing thing in the world, grabbing you idol for support, making him fall on top of you, in public! Someone just take the pain away. What am I doing with my life?!

"Come on. I need to make a few videos," Jack called back to me

"Don't you need to edit your videos?" I asked after a few seconds, desperate to change the atmosphere around us. He glanced over at me.

"Yes, of course"

"I am a video editor."

"What are you suggesting?"

.......hits head on wall repeatedly then walks off a cliff

"Wow, boys are oblivious." I muttered which, thankfully, Jack didn't hear me say that. Or he did but he just didn't say anything about it. But he was still waiting for an answer.

"Well, I could help you edit your videos so you don't have to work as much. If you want me to of course" His face lit up at the offer, making me smile.

"I would love your help."

"Away to the Youtube cave." as said as I struck a superman pose or something

"Did you just call my flat a Youtube cave?" Jack raised his eye brows at me

"Maybe," I giggled as I kept walking, leaving Jack dumbfounded, "Hurry your ass up Spiderman,"

He then quickly caught up to me and continued to walk side-by-side to the apartments

Once we got to our separate doors I said good-bye and decided to take a nice warm shower, as I was heading to the bathroom with a fresh set of clothes I could hear a "Wa-psh! Top o' the morning t'ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye!"

I laughed as I turned on the shower. This is my life now, and so far it doesn't seem so bad

(timeo skipo)

After I took a shower I sat myself down and started editing some videos for work while listening to soft music in the background.

Eventually I heard a knock on my door and knew exactly who was at the door and why they were at the door

"Hey Jack!"

"Hey (Y/N)! I was wondering if you were able to come over and help me edit my videos."

"Sure," And I proceeded to help Jack edit his videos for the next few hours.

I learned a lot about the making of videos for youtube while hopefully he learned a few new useful editing tips from me. It was a nice learning experience for both of us but it was also something that we could bond over, which was nice.

"Thanks for helping," he said as I was just opening my door to my flat

"Of course, Spiderman," I said as I closed my door, and I could hear Jack laughing as he also closed his door.

I smiled happily as I walked back into my office, where my computer was, as I was thinking about how I could hear that amazing laugh every day.