Emotions

Just cuz I love you guys and I had written these when I was bored, I'll give u another chapter

votes are appreciated

Love yooooooouuuuu!!!!!<3

Jack P.O.V. (I just know you all were waiting for this)

As (y/n) left for the second time I knew something was wrong. I may not remember much, but I just feel that (y/n) usually isn't like this.

She looks like some one who once had all the strength in the world, but now whenever i see her she just looks haunted, or like she she's been stressing over something too much, she looks older than she actually is. I know that for a fact. I can also see that if she wasn't under so much stress, she would look very beautiful, just so beautiful in every way, I couldn't stand to see her sad. So I knew I had to do something about it. And I did.

It took awhile but I was finally able to convince the doctors that i could go home and see what it was like before I was in the hospital (I know you can't actually do this in real life but #dealwithit) So they drove me to my apartment and said they would pick me up the next day at 10:30 am.

Once I was out of their line of sight I sprinted up the staircase, not trusting the elevator to go fast enough. With each step i could hear my heart beat. With each step another thought popped up in my mind. With each step I could feel another ounce of hope drip into my heart. But also, with every step, i could feel 2 ounces of dread rip through my heart. I was told that (y/n) loved across from me so I would be getting closer to seeing her right? I would be getting closer to her. But my mind also kept coming up with all these bad alternatives. What if she doesn't want to see me? What if she found that going home would get her away from me? But now I'm coming to her. What is she doesn't like me...at all.

With that thought my steps had almost come to a halt, what if. All ounces of hope have now left me and i just felt scared, close to calling the hospital back and coming up with an excuse as to why they should take me back now.

I shook my head and continued to take small steps down the hallway. Even if she doesn't want to see me I can just go to my apartment, I mean that's what i said i would do, at least to the people at the hospital. So I walked up to her door and knocked. No answer. i knocked again. Still no answer. I knocked and called her name. Again, no answer. My knocking and calling of her name steadily became louder until I stopped knocking and just banged on the door.No one answered or called back. A whole new set of uneasy thoughts filled my head, what if she ran away? What if she got in an accident? Actually if she got in an accident then she would be at the hospital but no one new has come in. I tried to calm myself by thinking that she's probably just taking a nap or went out shopping or went to work or something like that. But even so, I just had to make sure. So I tried the door, somehow, someway, by my luck, she forgot to lock the door.

When I walked in it was like a wave a of Deja Vu hit me, I swear I've seen this place before. Which I most likely have. But I ignored that and looked for (y/n). I looked through the kitchen, the living room, and the two bedrooms before I went to the master bath and almost fainted and screamed at the same time.

She was laying unconscious on the floor with a blood, dry and fresh, dripping down her arms and legs and soaking her clothes and the white tile. I quickly bent down to carefully check her pulse, thankfully it was there, but very slow. I sighed in relief to at least know that she was alive. Then I quickly looked for the first aid kit. Once I had found it i quickly cleaned her wounds and bandaged her arms and wrists with enough pressure so the bleeding would stop but loose enough where it won't cut the entire circulation. I didn't know what to do about her clothes because I don't remember ever seeing her naked. But.......its not like she's going to wake up any time soon.