Captured

(Y/n)'s POV

My head was swimming. I couldn't tell the difference from up or down, left or right. A massive headache was forming. I opened eyes and almost had a heart attack. I couldn't see anything. Was I blind. Did they inject me with poison?! Where was I. Was it all a dream. No it couldn't have been, then I wouldn't be in this situation. Were the guys ok? Probably not but who knows.

I thought I was completely done for when I heard a voice. In all honesty, it made me cringe so much. Imagine nails against a chalkboard, but every now and then it would crack, I'm not positive here I was trying to block it out most of the time, it would sound like it would shriek or scream. I couldn't hear any words though. Now that I think of it. Was it actually a voice? It could be fake or something from a radio. I must be delusional.

I sat still for a while longer, seeing if my eyes could get used to the darkness any more, but I still couldn't see anything. I tried to stand up but found that I seemed to be tied to a chair.

"Dammit," I said under my breath

A few seconds later I heard a small click and small stream of light came into the, assumingely, room. Then came a voice oh so familiar and annoying

"Ah, I see our little captive has decided to live a bit longer,"

I glared at Hollie in the darkness. I wasn't going to speak a word to that retched person.

"Now, do you know why you are here?"

I didn't say anything

"Playing the quiet game, i see,"

Immediately, two men came into the room and waited behind Hollie for instructions.

"Well I guess we are just going to have to force you to talk,"

And the two men started walking toward me. They put a black collar around my neck and I didn't know what it was until I felt a shock at my neck that almost made me scream.

"Now, speak, or I will make the intensity worse and the shock longer." Hollie smiled

And I felt another shock, but this time I was ready for it.

(Time skip of torture I'm sry :( plz don't kill meh)

I was filled with rage now. This person needed to be in a mental hospital or something. Torturing someone with a shock collar for what felt like an hour was not normal. I felt like screaming but knew that that would only satisfy Hollie.

"I wonder....what would happen....if we turned up the intensity a bit more. Oh but I shouldn't do that. It wouldn't be very pleasant,"

And now this bitch is talking about what would be pleasant,

"Instead, we will turn up the intensity a few more levels, that would be very nice to watch,"

I felt an extremely painful shock at my neck and the next thing I know I'm screaming. But not from pain

"YOU BITCH!! IM NOT A DOG!! I CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE COULD BE THIS EVIL!!"

But Hollie only smiled.

"There we are. Now we can hopefully have a proper conversation. Yes?"

The two men came and took off the collar. Then I could see the black cube on the strip of leather that held the shocker.

"Now, let's try this again. Shall we? Do you know why you are here?"

"Because you tried to capture me and my friends for no reason," I seethed," As a matter of fact, why are you trying to capture us in the first place?"

Hollie's face hardened,

"Because it was Jacks fault, that my son died,"

My jaw dropped. That impossible!

"Jack would never kill anyone,"

"You're right. But the places he goes and his purpose might."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean, my son died on a plane that crashed. And you want to know why he was on that plane in the first place? Because he was going to see a panel with Jacksepticeye," she said the name like it held venom in it, "I tried to tell him not to go. But he insisted. And since I was a nice mother I let him go. But it was obviously a mistake. And now, because of him and where he was and his purpose, my son is dead,"

Hollie actually looked on the verge of tears, but she didn't break.

"It wasn't Jack's fault. He didn't know. H-he isn't like that,"

I said shakily

"You're right," she smirked,"but he is like this,"

And she pulled out what I think was an ipad. And my eyes widened. Jack was on the screen. In front of a whole crowd. Kissing a girl. And that girl wasn't me.

The kiss went on for a little bit and I could feel something wet on my cheeks. I quickly tried to brush off the tears with my shoulder because my hands were still bound together, but more started streaming down my face.

"No. that- that's not true. Jack would never..never do that," I said

"Oh but he isn't your boyfriend, so really, he can do whatever he wants." I started sobbing.

"That can't be Jack. It's fake," I cried.

"But it is true. He's found someone better. Someone that makes him happier. Someone more beautiful, smart, funny, perfect. He doesn't care about you. He never has."

"STOP. THATS NOT TRUE!! HE WOULD NEVER!!! JACK WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ANYONE!!!"

"Well that last time I checked, he doesn't have a memory of his past. So he can start from scratch," Hollie smiled wickedly.

"You're wrong," I seethed.

"Hm, and how is that?"

"He does remember. You're wrong, he remembers. You just wanted to get rid of me so that would get rid of Jack. But you haven't gotten rid of us yet. Jack and Mark will come. You won't win this."

"Oh, well I think I already have,"

"What do you mean?"

Hollie turned around, chuckling, and left the room.

"No! Get back here! HOLLIE I SWEAR TO GOD YOU LITTLE BITCH IF YOU DONT GET BACK HERE I WILL MURDER YOU!!"

But nothing happened. I was stuck in this room of eternal blackness again. Left with my thoughts. My ugly, stupid, worthless, thoughts. And my ugly, stupid, worthless self.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit! Here we go again. Also sry that I've still left you guys with a cliff hanger from the previous chapter. Watching ppl suffer makes me laugh...sometimes. Don't take that the wrong way.

Also, thank you for over 20K reads and 700 votes!! If I'm not as enthusiastic as I usually am, it's bc I'm extremely tired. But my mind can't comprehend the numbers. I'm not kidding.

Also, if you haven't realized, we are nearing the end of this book. It isn't terribly close, but in the whole of this book, it's kinda close. 12 chapters to be exact. And depending on how the other chapter go, it might be less. But I'm not going to say anything else so I don't ruin anything. I just don't want it to be too much of a surprise. Even tho I doubt it would be a surprise.

Votes are appreciated

And as always, Stay Smiling!!!!!!!:D