The End

(Y/N)'s POV

The car was silent as we all rode to the airport. Our flight was at 10:45 so that morning we had decided that, just to make things easier and quicker, that they would just drop us off at the terminal drop-off lane. Instead of parking and going in. But when we pulled up to the drop-off land nobody moved or said anything.

"I guess this is it," I finally said

"Yah,"

I remember when we met Mark here when Jack and I came from Ireland

"Thanks for the most interesting week of my life," Tyler said

"We should sooooo do that again!" Ethan said

We all looked at Ethan like he was insane.

"No," we said in unison

"Instead, next time we should be Spider-Man,"

"JACK!" We all laughed

We heard our flight being called

"I guess we have to go,"

This time we actually got out of the car, Jack and I grabbed our one backpack each that we brought from Ireland then gave everyone one hug and started heading inside.

"Bye, hope to see you guys soon," I waved back as we walked through the doors into the airport.

I took a deep breath as I turned back around. We're going home.

~time skip~

"So what do you plan on doing when we get home?" Jack asked as the plane was taxiing down the runway.

"My job,"

"Oh,"

"I bet you're planning to make some videos. Make a comeback to YouTube. Ya know everyone can't wait for you to get back to making videos,"

"Ya,"

The rest of the flight Jack and I either talked about planning things for the future or thinking about what had happened in the past month. And I think a few time I fell asleep, but the turbulence woke me up.

When the pilot announced that we only had 30 more minutes till we landed, for some reason my heart started racing.

I'm about to continue my life. And I just spent a few weeks with my favorite you-tubers. This has been the best and worst time of my life. But how did I even get here? Why do I deserve this? The good things and the bad things. This has been a dream come true and a nightmare. I don't think I've ever been so emotionally confused.

I tried to stop thinking before I literally went insane.

I looked out the window and saw the terrain below me. I remember when I moved here and I was looking at the same thing. But one thing that was different was that Jack is with me. When I first moved here I never knew I would meet Jack. When I first moved here, I never knew I would almost be his girlfriend. When I first moved here, I never knew Jack would loose his memory. When I first moved here, I never knew we would be hunted and put on the news as psychos. When I first moved here, I never knew I would go back to America to be captured. When I first moved here, I never I would be so wounded. When I first moved here, I never knew any of this would happen.

"Hey (y/n)," Jack shook me out of my thoughts,"we've landed we have to get off the plane,"

He was right, we were some of the last people on the plane. We quickly got off the plane. And, since we each only had one bag that we took on the plane with us we didn't need to go to the baggage claim. The whole time we were walking I was just thinking of when I was walking this way alone. But now Jack is here. How did this come to be?