Challenge #2

PLEASE READ!!!
I'm happy that u guys like the story. But please don't ask for me to update more. It will just be too much pressure and stress for me. I update when I can. So please respect that I have other things to do outside of writing. Thank you :) <3 also I feel like my quality of writing has dropped a lot so if my writing seems to have become suckier, by all means U can criticize me

(Jacks POV)

They must be insane. I'm not doing that. Nope. No way. Not doing it. Never. No when. No why. No how.

No

"'Wow' is an understatement," I said,"but I don't have a choice do I?"

"Nope, don't think so,"

"Ooooohhhh, ok," I sighed. "Do you know where we can do this without being arrested?"

"I know of a run down airport at the edge of town."

"Ok. Ok"

I started feeling lightheaded. Deep breaths. Don't go crazy. This isn't that bad.

No this is bad. This is really bad.

"Motorcycle?"

"I have a friend who has a motorcycle."

"How am I going to know when I get to 60 mph?"

"Um. We can put a camera over the speedometer and give u headset so when it gets to 60 I can tell u,"

"Bravery?"

"Used it all escaping my house and running through town,"

"Dammit. Anyway, lets go get this motorcycle,"

~time skip brought to u guys by the comments~

"Ok so I just have to hit the excelerator  and get up to 60 then hit the brakes," I said as we rolled the motorcycle to the runway.

"Well I mean you could do that unless you want to flip the thing,"

"What!"

"Just, don't do what you were planning on doing. Instead start off slow enough then start going a bit faster till you're at 60. Otey?"

"Otey,"

Ya this didn't seem too hard. Just go straight forward up to 60 mph. Wait. Straight. How the hell am I going to stay straight. Well I'm screwed. Ok, let's just get it done with.

I sit in the seat and took a few seconds to look at what controls I had.

"How do you start it?"

Mark held up a key,

"With these,"

I took the key and turned on the devil. Then Mark handed me the helmet that we painted the visor black.

"Ready?"

"How did we end up here?!"

"Go!"