Visitor

(Y/N)'s POV

Jack ended up having a good time at the mall. We spent about 5 hours just walking through the stores and looking at what they had and buying a few things. When I took Jack to Game Stop it took forever to drag him from the store. Which means that the next place we went was the food court. He was so surprised by the different tastes of food. I couldn't stop smiling. It was just too funny watching him act like a complete child. Once we went into a shoe store and I turned away from him for one second and when i turned around he had already pulled out a box of shoes and was hobbling across the floor in 2 inch high heels. That was probably the death of me. The last place I showed him before we left was Starbucks. I mean who couldn't know about this place. It would be a crime.

After we got back in the car it was already 1 in the after noon. We decided to head back to the apartments and just chill.

When we got to the apartments we decided to go to my place first.

But when we walked through the door what we found was shocking.

On the walls there was writing, it was barely legible, but it was there.

If you want him back, you have to come to us

We were both silent for what seemed like forever. Just trying to accept what has happened

"So about those video games" Jack said

"Yah, you go ahead and set that up. I'll be there in a sec,"

"Ok," he looked at me with a concerned face but went to find the game room and try to figure out how to start the Xbox.

I took my phone out and took a picture of the wall. Then I went to the kitchen and got a bucket full of water and rag and wiped away the writing.

After I did that I walked into the game room and saw Jack looking between the games. He had gotten the computers on. But nothing more. I went to my computer and went into YouTube. Instead of logging in as my own user, I made a new one. Then I searched up the person who was commenting on the video I posted on Jacks channel.

I clicked subscribe. Now all I have to do is wait for them to accept my follow request. Then we may know more.

"Ok. So what game do you want to play first?"

I asked Jack. He was still looking between the 3 games he had spread out in front of him. I walked over and looked over his shoulder. Then he pointed to one

"Can we play this one?"

A smile spread across my face. Ah, the memories

"Lets use them sticky bombs,"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quick thing to say, sry that this chapter and my last chapter are a lot shorter than the others. I've been kinda busy lately but I'm getting more used to school and everything going on. So I will be back on track. And like, what is happening to the amount of reads this book is getting? That is so awesome. 3K reads is absolutely amazing. But deep down, thank you <3

Votes are appreciated

And as always, Stay Smiling!!!!!!!!!!:D