Isolated

(Y/N)POV

It's felt like days that I've been here. But it has probably only been about a day. They at least give me food and water every day. But only let me get up and stretch and walk around and go to bathroom twice a day. Or at least what I think is twice a day. My mind is messing with me. I keep seeing things. Like shapes in the dark. I keep imagining things. Like voices in the silence. And I keep believing things. Like Jack hating me. Because it makes sense. I'm just an annoying person who has no meaning on this Earth what so ever. I keep telling myself that Jack isn't like that. That Jack wouldn't hate me. But I don't know if he even is Jack anymore. He lost his memory. What am I supposed to do about that?! Nothing! I can do nothing. I'm just worthless. Nobody will ever love me. I don't blame him for kissing that other girl. She looked a lot prettier than me and was probably more interesting.

Now you see I would kill myself. Except I don't have a way to. I would try and hold my breath but reflexes would make me breath again and I can't hold my hand over my mouth or nose cuz they are always tied behind me. 

So I've simply come to the conclusion that I have to wait and figure out how to get out of here by myself. Which seems really hard. I mean, we seem to be in a cave or something. The ground is dirt. The walls are rock. The air feels dank ( memes...plz forgive me of my sins). And smells like a hospital. How, I don't want to know.

But there are no windows in the bathroom. And no windows where I'm tied up in. I always have at least two guards around me. And from what I've observed you need a special key of some sort to get out of the one entrance and exit there is. Unless I'm mistaken and there is another exit somewhere. But I highly doubt it.

I need to figure out how to knock out the two guards watching me without anyone else knowing, then I might be able to get out of here. But I can't just walk through the exit, they'll recognize me and stop me and probably put me in an even more secure place.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see

Hollie POV

I don't understand how Jack is still doing this. How he's still alive, to be exact. I need to scratch all the other challenges I've come up with to make these more...challenging. He's not as hard to take out as I thought. Especially because (y/n) over here hasn't gone insane yet. I know what she's going through. But why should I help her? Why should I help any of them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sry I didn't update yesterday. I was hanging out with my friends in the snow and I didn't have a chapter pre written. So in the car on the way back I was like "shoot". So that's when u got the "quick update" chapter. Also sry this chapter is so short. But all the action happens later and this chapter is just filling u guys in on what's happening w u. So not much happens in a place like prison.

Votes are appreciated

And as always, Stay Smiling!!!!!!!!:D