Reality

Hey guys!!!! I'm back!!!! Thank you so much for letting me have time to myself it means a lot. My friends have helped me a lot and I feel almost completely fine now. Also while I was away, I couldn't help but notice that we reached 600 reads!!!! I mean seriously guys thank you so much. You guys make me smile and feel like I actually have a meaning. Thank you so much for that. I couldn't thank you enough. Anyway now to the story thank you for being patient.

votes are appreciated

And as always , Stay Smiling!!!!:D

-------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

I had nightmares all night about the bombing scene and Jack forgetting about me. Each and every time waking up sobbing, realizing it was all true.

Once I got out of bed after about the zillionth time I woke up, I checked my phone to see that the hospital had called me a few times. Leaving a voicemail each time. So I listened to the first one.

"Hello this is Nurse Hollie from the (insert hospital name cuz im 2 lazy). Sean William McLoughlin has been asking for you. Please come to the hospital when you can. Thank you." That was it.

I felt like crying again, but no tears came. I had completely cried myself dry. So i just went to my kitchen got a glass of water and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

The rest of my day was agonizingly slow and painful. I kept getting calls from the hospital, asking for me to come back, saying that Jack wanted to see me.

But what if I don't want to see him? Whats if it's too painful to see him? Has he ever thought about that? Has anyone ever thought about what i wanted? Why does everyone have to be so selfish? Why can't everyone just be nice to each other and if everyone is nice to each other then there will be no pain, right? (Left)But nooooooo, everyone just has to be a bitch.

I ended up editing a few videos then going to lay back in my bed, listening to music and staring at the ceiling for who knows how long.

(t i m e s k i p)

It was nearing 4 in the afternoon when I finally came to my senses. And I started crying again, finding more moisture in my body and letting my waterworks get to work again.

How could I just leave him like that? So clueless, lonely, sad, and probably hurt from my reaction to everything. I'm the selfish one, I scolded myself not to gently.

So before I knew it I was walking through the double sliding glass doors. Felt the cold air conditioning waft by me. And I could smell the familiar smells of the hospital that i've gotten used to over the past few agonizing days.

I walked over to the receptionest desk and signed in, then made my way to Jack's room. I paused as I placed my hand on the cold door knob,

"This is all just too much" I thought to myself.

I took a deep breath and turned the handle.

As i walked in noticed how dark it was. The lights were dimmed so it was just a faint glow. And the curtains were closed so it was obscuring the blinding light of the setting sun. I looked over to see Jack's sleeping form on the bed.

I decided to just wait until he woke up, so i took my seat next to the bed.

Soon enough Nurse Hollie came in to check on Jack and noticed me sitting there.

"Well, welcome back (y/n).," she said with a smile which soon faltered as she noticed the distant look on my face. She was all serious."he's been asking for you, ya know" she said, gesturing to Jack. I just nodded, thanks Sherlock, like I would be getting these phone calls if he wasn't.