Movies

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to warm arms around me and opened my eyes to see Jack's face right in front of me. I snuggled closer to him, only to feel his nice  soft lips on mine.

"Good morning (y/n)" Jack said.

I opened my eyes again to see Jack's now smiling face.

"I'm hungry." I said with a smile. Jack laughed.

"Of coarse." Is this what love feels like?

I shivered as Jack got out of bed and threw the sheets off of both of us, forcing me get out of bed.

As I made my way toward the door I looked back at Jack and saw that he didn't have a shirt on. I must've stumbled because the next thing I know Jack is holding me up.

"Are you ok?" he asked, but he was smiling.

"Yah."

"Am I just too boss for you."

"...Sure, lets go with that hot shot,"

We walked to the kitchen and made eggs and bacon.

"So..." Jack said once we were done eating.

"What are we doing today."

"Beating you in mini golf" I said with a smirk

"That's a lot of work though," he whined

"Then just lets just play so I can win then we can do whatever you want!"

"Yah well that's not gonna happen because you'll never beat me because I'm too boss!"

"Uh-huh. Ok Mr.Boss we're going to play right now." And I quickly got up from my chair and tried to run to my room. But Jack was faster. He grabbed me from behind and pinned me to the wall. He was stronger than I thought! He was close enough to where I could fell his breath on my face.

"Are you sure you want to do that?" he said softly, slowly getting closer to me. His eyes, his cute face was so tempting to just reach forward and kiss him.

No (y/n)! I told myself. He is just trying to trick you don't fall for it.

"Positive." I breathed.

"Really?" he got closer.

It was just so tempting. I leaned forward, but before I knew it Jack picked me up and brought me to the couch.

'This idiot', I smiled

"I'd rather watch a movie. I rarely get any free time. Especially with the one person I will love to the end of the universe."

"You tease!!!"

He looked at me with his cute soft eyes of his. I couldn't resist.

"You are so hard to say no to though." I crossed my arms over my chest."What movie do you want to watch?"

Jack's eyes lit up. He started jumping up and down with excitement.

"You really ready for the movie i have planned!"

"Sure"

Gulp

"Frozen!"

I started laughing, and so did Jack.

"AWESOME!" I yelled.