Mornings

(1 month later)

Jack and I have gotten even closer as friends. We constantly play video games together or just go get lunch together when we are both taking a break from our lives.

It feels like just yesterday I had walked off the elevator and met Jack. Yet at the same time it feels like I've been here all along. It weird.....really. Now, back to the present.

I woke up in the morning to my phone buzzing. I groaned and rolled over in bed. I looked at my phone to see who was texting me. It was Jack.

(Y:you J:jack)

J:Wanna make a video with me on a gmod horror game?

Y:This early?

J:Did I wake you?

"This idiot," I said out loud to no in particular. I glanced at the clock to see that it was 8:23, and groaned out of annoyance. I wanted to stay asleep for the next 3 hours. But I put that thought aside and focused on what I was texting Jack.

Y:yes

J:sorry

I waited a few seconds before I started texting again.

Y:I'll play the game with you

J:Thanks (Y/N)!

Y:But only if...

J:...*mentally says 'oh no'*...only if what?

Y:JACK!

J:LOL sorry

Y:you are not sorry. But only if you buy me lunch

Jack didn't text back, and that made me feel uncomfortable. Well at least became an idiot again and he sent me a voice recording of him in is high pitch "royal" voice saying,"I need 300 pounds for my lady over here because the service in this castle is in unexceptable condition!"

Y: I'll be over in a few minutes...mostly to make sure you haven't gone insane.

I put my phone down and quickly threw on a pair of jeans and a flannel. I quickly ate a bowl of stale cereal, making a mental note to go to the store later, and had a cup of coffee. Then I went over to knock on Jacks door, and it opened almost instantly.

"That wasn't a few minutes?" he said with a smile

"'That wasn't a few minutes'" I mocked.

"Hey that isn't nice," he fake pouted

"'Hey that isn't nice'" I folded my arms across my chest and put on the biggest pout I could.

"Trying to annoy me, are you,"

"Maybe," I smirked

"Bet you can't,"

"Bet I can,"

"Bet you can't,"

"Bet I can,"

"Bet you can't,"

"Bet I can and I will prove it right now," he was asking for it

"Feel free to cover your ears at any time though," I smiled as innocently as possible

"Consider me warned." He put his hands up as if he were surrendering.

"Alright," and I went to the computer to put background music on, then took a deep breath then proceeded to harass my vocal chords and pride.

Now i wake up in the morning and i dabb had to pull up on he block cause today i get to whip you know i talk drop and my car's name is nae-nae had to hit the quann cause today is a good day

I did the dance moves to it the whole time. While Jack looked at me like I was crazy but was also laughing so much he could puke his guts out (don't judge y I even wrote this part...I had it stuck in my head)

"Do...do you...do this...everyday!" he was able to get out between laughs. Which made me smile. Why are his smiles so contagious?

"Only on days that end in Y," I smiled sweetly, but couldn't hold it on anymore and burst out laughing. It sounded a lot less stupid in my head.

It took us about 5 minutes to calm down enough to set up the game and start recording. Life was awesome!