Final challenges

Jacks POV

When I opened the door I wasn't expecting who I saw. It was Dr. Borders. But I wasn't very happy to see him.

"What do you want?" I asked

"I want to warn you,"

"About?"

"About what's to come, only if you'll let me explain of course, but I don't have that much time,"

Wait, he actually wants to help us! And if we do listen what damage could it do? I nodded

"Ok, you've only done 3 challenges right? Well you have two more, and yet will be extremely hard and scary. Especially since we know your greatest fear Jack, heights. Now besides the challenges, I know that my absence will cause chaos. So everyone will be looking for me, they probably all ready know and are looking for me. And everyone looking for me means that nobody will be watching (y/n). So if she's smart enough she will try and get out. And she might actually have a pretty good chance of doing so. When you do find where the hideout is, the exit system is almost constantly watched so you can't go out that way and the way in is kinda easy, there are vents, but they are really old so it will be hard to stay quiet and it may even give out under your weight. So what I would suggest is going in at night when they switch guards. You could do this or try and go in when you finish the challenges but the chance of survival is very slim,"

"Why are you telling us this?"

"Because what Hollie is doing isn't right. And you guys didn't do anything wrong,"

"Ya what did we do wrong?"

But he never got to answer. A panicked look crossed his face and he said "I'm sorry. I have to go," but he only got a few steps before there was a gun fired and he fell to the ground. Blood seeping from his head and his body unmoving. He's dead.

We all just stood there. Too traumatized from what we just saw to do anything at all.

It wasn't until four guys walked up to us that we snapped out of our faze and looked to see that they for new guys were from the team. Two of them immediately started picking up Dr. Borders and taking him away. The other two came up to us and asked us for the footage. Like usual, Mark went and gave them the footage, they took it, and came back with the camera and the usual black box.

Once they left we closed the door and sat back down at the couch.

"What....the actual....fuck......just happened?" Ethan said.

But I barely registered what he said. Instead the only thing I could think of was the fact that we had a possibility of saving (y/n) before we actually finish the challenges. But the fact that the challenges will actually end is amazing enough. Yet he said that they will be extremely hard and scary because they know my greatest fear. Which is heights. So the next two, and last, challenges will involve heights. Gulp.

"Jack,"

"What?!"

The other three were looking at me expectantly.

"Care to explain?"

"Uh....sure,"

I explained how Hollie was out to practically kill us. But we don't know why. But it all started when I was in the hospital and from then on we learned more until we went to (y/n)'s apartment but there was writing on the wall and the extremely rude hate account, and someone was already there so we had to escape and run away to America to Mark's. Then they found us so we had to run and while we were running they found us again and cornered us and we fought, but they took (y/n). And they said that if we want (y/n) back we will have to go through these series of challenges.