America

Jack POV

The flight took forever but the landscape finally went from land, to sea, to desert land. And the plane landed near a large city. It seemed to be noon so the sun shone through the window, warming everything it touched. Unlike Ireland, where you'd be happy if you saw the sun at all.

The airport was crazy. (Y/n) had to hold onto my arm or hand to make sure we didn't lose each other. But we finally made it to where all the cars are lined up to pick up or drop off anyone. I decided to text Mark.

(J-Jack
M-Mark)

J: Hey, we r here. Where r u?

M: Just got here, be at the curb in a bit. I'm in a black SUV

J: Kk

And I started looking for a black SUV anywhere. It took a few minutes but a black truck finally came to a stop in front of us.

I then realized I had no idea what Mark looked like. I barely know anything about him at all. But I guess I'll just have to figure it out and hope he isn't actually a crazy person on a murder rampage.

But once I saw Mark I knew he looked familiar. Brown eyes, blue hair on top with black hair on the sides. My height, but a bit stronger build. A beard like mine. Yah he definitely looked familiar.

"Hey Jack, hey (y/n)" he said.

"Hello" (y/n) said

"Hey," i said.

The three of us just stood there for a bit. (Y/n) and I with the one backpack we took with our few belongings. Since we couldn't go back to our apartments.

"So, should we get going?" Mark finally broke the silence

"Yah"

And we hopped in the backseat while Mark got in the front.

"So, how are liking LA so far?"

"Eh, it's really hot and dry" I said

"Well what were you expecting? Trees and rivers and lakes everywhere you look?"

"No, though it would be amazing if that was true,"

"Isn't there like, a beach or something in California?" (Y/n) asked

"Yah,"

"Well then,"

And for the rest of the ride we continued talking about anything that came to mind. Then we arrived at Mark's house

"Dude your house is rad," I said

(Y/n) and Mark burst out laughing

"What?" I chuckled

"Where did you learn the word 'rad' from?"

"Oh yah know, there's this thing called the Internet. I'm not sure if you've heard of it. But I learn a lot of stuff off of that you might want to go check it out, I really think you'll love it,"

And we all started laughing

"Ok, I guess I'll show you guys to your room,"

And he lead us upstairs to a room and opened the door. Inside there was a queen bed, small desk, a window showing the city below, and a closet in the corner.

"So, make yourself comfortable. And I'll go make lunch," Mark said. And like that he turned around and was heading downstairs and left (y/n) and I alone.

"So...who gets the bed?" I asked.

"I don't care,"

But she walked over to the bed and flopped down on it.

"Ugh, I hate jet lag," she said with her eyes closed.

I didn't realize how tired I was until she said that. But then my stomach rumbled.

"Well let's at least get lunch then we can take a nap,"

"Ok,"

And we both made our way down to the kitchen to have lunch.

"So,"

Mark started off

"Tomorrow I will be going over to record some challenge videos with Matthias and the gang. You guys are welcome to come with me or do whatever. "

"Ok, we will think about it. Thank you," (Y/n) said

And we carried on with our day, just relaxing and enjoying where we are for what it is, instead of thinking about reality.

Nurse Hollies POV ~oooh bet u didn't see that coming

"You let WHAT happen?!"

"They just disappeared. I swear. We almost had them, but they ran into the woods. We had everyone chasing them, even the dogs, but they just...disappeared."

"Borders," I said while pinching the bridge of my nose, "have u ever heard of people just disappearing?"

"No,"

"Then they didn't 'just disappear'."

"We are currently looking all over Ireland for them, but they are no where to be found."

"Well then, great job."

"But we think we know where they went,"

"And where may that be? Neverland?!"

"No ma'am, we believe they have flown out of Ireland."

"Well then what are you waiting for. Hack into the airport computers and check every passenger in every flight and find them!"

"Yes ma'am,"

If we don't find those two then I swear I will never forgive myself. My son didn't deserve to have an end like he did. All because he hooked on the oh so popular 'Jacksepticeye'. And while he was traveling to PAX his plane broke down. Killing everyone in it. Including my son, who was in it all because of Jacksepticeye. If my son won't be here, then the reason he died won't be either. And nothing will stop me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there's a bit of the reason why you and Jack are trying to not die.

Revenge, am I right. Well not revenge, but pure hate.

Shits about to go down so hold on

And sorry it was shorter than usual. I usually don't do word counts, but I've been paying attention to them and usually there's about 1000 or something words. This one had about 800-900. Anyway enough about words

Alllllllsssssssoooooo GUYS WTF WE'VE REACHED 8K READS. LIKE....THATS INSANE HOW DO YOU GUYS DO IT!!!!!! Ok enough of me freaking out. And reflection time with Angie. We r only 2K away 10K...whaaaaaaat. I remember when we hit 2K and I was freaking out, I never, never in a million years, thought that we would reach this point. And on top of that we got to 300 votes!!!! What's happening!! I can't comprehend this!!!!! But srsly thank you soooooooo much. I can't say it enough. And give yourself a kiss...ya don't do that, but u get the point. Thank you so much. This is amazing. ❤️💗😘

Votes are appreciated

And as always, Stay Smiling!!!!!!!:D