A STALKING EYE

The principal's name is Mr.Cash and he kept staring at me as if he've seen a ghost.Not to mention the random personal questions he kept asking.

Mr.Cash-"So when were you born?"

Tasha-"July ninth 1998"

Mr.Cash-"Does your mother drink alot?"

Tasha-"Uh yeah why?"

Mr.Cash-"No reason just curious, so your from Trinidad?"

Tasha-"Yes , how did you know that?"

Mr.Cash-" Just a lucky guess "

My mother finally came in the office with a bottle of vodka in her hands.

When she looked at Mr.Cash her eyes widened , she immediately sobered up and sat down.

Mr.Cash reached out his nervously shaking hand to greet her and said-"Nice to meet you Mrs.Smith"

Sage-"I did'nt tell you my name"

Mr.Cash-"Well your daughter told me"

Tasha-"No I did'nt"

Sage-"Jack I know its you."

Mr.Cash-"Sage please dont do this."

Sage turned to Tasha and says-"Thats your worthless farther."

Sage stands up and says-"Try to get $10 out of him , its the least he can do."

Sage left the office .

My heart dropped , I cant believe its him.

(THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS)

He raises his head and says-"Well theres goes the bell. You should go to class now. I'll make sure those mean kids leave you alone.

Tasha-"Because of you leaving i've been throw so much. Why?"

Mr.Cash-"This is'nt the place for this."

I stood up in frustration and shouted-"Then where is? I've been abused mentally and physiically by that sick women,

Mr.Cash-"Am sorry , I just wanted a new life. I actually did love your mother , but after you were born she went crazy , and I could'nt handle it."

Tasha-"You did'nt have to grow throw 17yrs of abuse so dont complain, I needed you ."

Mr.Cash-"I promise I'll make things better."

Mr.Cash stands up and says -"Come on you've been throw alot today , lets go out for lunch."

He escort's me to his $32,000 Jeep. From the sight of his jeep its obvious he is no man who lives in poverty.

Mr.Cash-"So where do you want to go? I'll take you any where you want."

Tasha-"Food cant make up for 17yrs."

Mr.Cash sighs and says-"I know , but I am trying to make up for 17yrs , and since your my daughter you must really like food."

I had a slight smile on my face . Mr.Cash notices and asks-"Wow you even have my smile .Let me take to the best fast food resturant ever."

He went around the corner to a wendys.

We met Italia and a group of her friends (aka the 'COOL KIDS') in there enjoying there salads.

Mr.Cash sneaks up behind Italia and asks-"Why are you all here? Shouldnt you be in school ?"

Italia looks at me up and down and says-"Why are you with her?Should'nt she be a in a barn?"

Mr.Cash held Italia by the arm tightly and said-"Dont you ever disrespect my daughter again."