WHAT IS LOVE?

I laid in my bed for hours crying and thinking that there's something wrong with me . Why would he do that? Is it that am not pretty enough? Is it that I dont F*** him as well as Italia? Or is it because Metro kissed me?

Ash started acting this way ever since Metro kissed me. I am aware that it hurted him , but its not like I cheated. METRO KISSED ME. I did nothing wrong. Why would he hurt me like that?

As I was laying there I suddenly start to hear foot steps up the ladder.

It was Ash. He comes in with a 'I DONT WANT TO BE HERE' facial expression and said-"Everyone at school is wondering where you were."

I sat up and wiped a tear from my eye and said-"I dont even know anyone at school."

Ash-"After your magical disappearance your dad made an announcement saying that Kathy died. I guess everyone just wanted to smother you in hugs."

I then whispered to myself-"Some one should."

Ash-"What did you say?"

Tasha-"Nothing."

We both then went mute and just stared around.

I then boldly ask-"Ash why are you here?"

Ash tiredly sighed and said-"Everyone forced to me to check up on you."

Tasha-"You should go. Italia might need you ."

Ash-"Whats thats suppose to mean?"

Tasha-"Am saying that you should go to your Italia.She'll be the only one F****** you tonight."

Ash-"Whats your problem?"

Tasha-"You cheated on me with Italia in the janitors closet. All because Metro kissed me. Your a petty little B****."

Ash-"Tasha I cared about you , I loved you. When I saw you both kissing , my heart dropped. I wanted to be mad but I could'nt. I felt the need to get revenge.I felt that if I hurt you , then we're both even."

Tasha-"Cared?Loved?Even? Have you lost your mind? HE KISSED ME. If you loved me , you would have never even spoken to Italia.I think its time for you to go."

Ash-"Tasha wait , Am so..."

Tasha-"Stop!Just leave."

Ash left with guilt written on his face. At this point I dont know how I feel. I dont know what I want , and I definately dont know what is love.

Is it a package that includes pain and suffering?Or is it a bond between two people thats meant for each other?Am not sure , but I am sure that I want nothing to do with it. I've been hurt to many times to still have faith in this mysterious word.Love.

During my deep emotional thinking I suddenly heard Zion screaming and glass bottles shattering.

I hurried and ran down stairs and noticed a drunken lady straggling Zion.

Zion reaches his hand out to me for help. In my mind this drunken lady automatically resembles my mom Sage . As I ran over to the lady and pushed her off of Zion my mouth dropped. It was'nt Sage , it was Tiff. She landed to the floor crying , screaming to god-"Why? Why her?"

Tiff has officially lost her S***