JUNK

I am now in my bed trying to get some sleep. As my eyes slowly shut I start to hear foot steps up the ladder. I knew that it could only be either Ash or Metro. I quickly sat up and noticed, it was neither.

It was Rick. Me and him did'nt have an encounter since my first day of school on the bus , but why was climbing up the ladder?

He finally came up in my room , and he had two bleeding stab wounds that covered his shirt in blood.

I then noticed out of the windows tens black jeeps rushing past my house.

I looked at him with a confused face and said -"WHAT THE F***."

Rick-"Am sorry for barging in on you like this, but I need some help."

Tasha-"How did you even find my house?"

Rick-"I was running and I noticed a ladder leading up to an open window. Am really in pain ."

I started to walk towards the door and said-"I'll get my Dad to help you."

He then stopped me and said-"No.If he find out am here he'll call the cops."

I then held his hand and took him into the bathroom and shut the door.

He leaned on the sink and took off his shirt showing his glossening 6 pack and two stab wounds.

I stood there staring at his 6 pack for a minute , he then clips his fingers and asks-"Are you ok?Is it that bad?"

I then relised that I was being a pervert and awkwardly said-"Um no. Its not really that bad."

I reached over to my mirror and grabbed cotton swabs, alcohol, a needle and thread.

I wetted my swab with alcohol and gently wiped the wounded area and the blood . I then got my needle and thread and start sewing up his wounds.

Rick-"You really seem to know what your doing."

I smiled and said-"Not really , lets just hope that you dont die in my bathroom."

I then finish sewing his wounds.

Tasha-"Now that your all sewed up , tell me what happened."

Rick-"Well I was at my boy's party and I was gambling with some dude and I fairly won the money. He got mad and pushed , I then punched him to the floor. He got up and stabbed me twice. Blood kept gushing out of me so I ran outside. He then babbled about bringing his gang to find me and kill me."

Tasha-"So why would my Dad call the cops?"

Rick shrugged his shoulders and bit his lips and said -"I might've been selling drugs to school."

I then twirled my hair and asked-"Why are you so bad?"

Rick-"Well you know what they say .Bad boys gat Good junk."

I licked my lips and asked-"What kind of junk?"

Rick slowly leaned towards me and said-"Big ,long , thick latino junk."

He kept leaning in towards me . I then quickly caught my senses and pushed him away and said-"Woah !Woah! What are you doing?"

Rick-"I thought thats what you wanted."

Tasha-"Why would you think that?"

Rick-"You licked your lips and twirled your hair. I thought we were flirting. Is that not what we were doing?"

I awkwardly said with a high pitch voice-"Whattttt? Nooo. I would never have sex with you."

Rick then pulled back and squinted his eyes.

Tasha-"Not that theres something wrong with your perfect height, perfect abs and perfect face."

He then weirdly smiles at me.

I then killed the slight silent and asked-"So are you sleeping here tonight?"

He smirked and asked-"Do you want me to?"

I rolled my eyes and said-"Are you or Are you not?"

Rick-"How? Your baby brother is in your bed."

Tasha-"You were'nt sleeping in my bed even if he was'nt here. I'll get some sheets for you on the floor."

I quietly went to my draw and picked out a Hello Kitty T-shirt, black tights and a towel. I gave them to Rick and said-"Take a bath.You smell like alcohol addiction."

I then quietly shut the door then went out side my room to get two thick sheets.

I got them and spreaded them out on the floor with a pillow .Its not much , buts its something.

Rick then came out of my bathroom wiping his face with the towel. He was bursting out of the Hello Kitty shirt and so was his "LATINO JUNK" in the tights . I could'nt keep my eyes away from it. Its like it was staring back at me.

He then asked-"You like what you see?"

I then quickly said -"No. Good night."

I wrapped myself under the sheet to ignore his beautiful body.

He then lays down on the sheets and said-"Tasha , thank you for taking care of me tonight and sorry I seemed like such an A**HOLE. I appreaciate what you did."

I then lustfully said-"Its ok. I like A**HOLES."

I then relised how weird and perverted I sound so I went to sleep.

(MORNING)

I woke up to Zion and Rick playing a puzzle.

I confusedly said-"Good Morning."

Rick-"Morning sleeping beauty.Did you have a good sleep?"

Tasha-"Yes.Did you?"

Rick-"Yes.Your floor is more comfortable than my bed. I hope you dont mind that me and the little guy are playing a puzzle. I thought I would get on his good side since he wook me up with a plastic knife to my neck asking me 'WHO IS YOUR LEADER'."

I proudly turned to Zion and asked-"Zion really?"

Zion-"Yes am sorry."

Tasha-"Dont be. You did a good job trying to protecting us."

Rick laughed then asked-"So whats the plan for this beautiful saturday?"

Tasha-"Am not sure . Mall maybe."

Rick-"Mall it is. I have to get out of these clothes first though. These tights are killing me."

I flirtedly laughed.

I would never expect Rick to be in my room , in my clothes playing puzzles with my baby brother.

I hope that me and him could just be friends and that I would'nt allow myself to fall for someone else again.