GONE

Everyone just stood there staring at Kathy . I could've saw the guilt and embarrassment on her face. She then screams-"Leave me alone."

Kathy with out a care in the world dashed out the house and rushed across the road . Suddenly Kathy fell in the road landing on her stomach , then a four wheeled bus came and roll over Kathy . Kathy's head burst open from the strong dedicated tires.

The driver just sped off. Tiff let off a scream that caused all the neighbors exit out of there house to see whats going on.

My Dad fell to the ground crying , asking god -"Why?"

Me and Zion stood there in shock, refusing to believe what just happened.

Metro rushed to the phone to call the police.

With in 2minutes the police arrived.

They took away Kathy's dead body and asked a couple questions.

We told them what happened , and they brooke our hearts by telling us-"Since Kathy is the one who ran in the road , its not really the drivers fault , and you guys no nothing about the paticular bus , neither the driver so we cannot help you."

Tiff then rushes inside the house frustratingly heading to the liqour cabinet.

I decided to order pizza for Zion and after dinner send him to bed.

As as I was tucking Zion in he ask-"Is Kathy dead?"

Tasha-"No. She's in a special place called heaven. "

Zion-"Will I go to heaven?"

Tasha-"Yes , you'll see her very soon."

Zion-"Are you saying that am going to die next?"

Tasha-"No."

Zion-"Then what do you mean very soon?"

Tasha-"I mean that there will be a day when you go to heaven and see her and your niece/nephew."

Zion-"How dont you know that she's in hell?"

Tashana-"She's not, now go to sleep."

I turned off the light and headed down stairs for the rest of the pizza and headed to my room.

I sat on my bed crying and eating.

I then looked on my phone and notice the thousands of messages and missed calls from Ash saying -"I heard about Kathy on the news , are you ok? Am in traffic , I will be by your side as soon as I can."

The messages was sent an hour ago , he should be here by now.

Suddenly I hear the ladder being pulled up to my window.

Its Metro , he steps in crying and says-"Hey."

Tasha-"What?"

He sits on my bed and say-"Am sorry for what I did to you. I loved you , but Kathy was the mother of my child. I really loved and cared about her. I can really use a friend."

I took my last bite of pizza and hugged Metro. He hugs me back and cries on my shoulder.

He then lifted up his head and stare deep into my eyes and kissed me.

I tried to stop him , but his kiss brought back old memories.

Suddenly I hear foot steps up my window.

Ash entered in my room with a frowning face.

He came with flowers , as he saw Metro kissed me .He throwed the flowers on the ground.

Ash is hurt.