SWEET SCENT

We finally arrived to school. As soon as Ash pulled up , he pulled out a cigarette to smoke.

We then exited the car with out even saying bye.

As Ash exited the car a crowd of thirsty freshmen girls came his way offering him snacks and massages.

Italia then rebuked there fan girl hormones and scared them away by saying-"If you girls come near my boyfriend again I will have you all raped by horny homeless men."

They scattered like fly's . If Italia would do that to horny freshmen girls for a simple thing like that , then what would she do to me if she finds out what almost happened in Ash's car.I really hope that Ash keeps his mouth closed.

I suddenly feel this heavy arm rested on my shoulder , I turned my head and its Metro . He had a sweet scent of roses and cotton candy.

Metro notices me staring at Ash and says-"I guess you really enjoy a good game of staring contest."

I laughed and said-"Not really."

Metro smiles and asks-"Would you like to come over by me some time to hang out a bit? Just so that we can get to know each other."

I put on a smirked and said-"I would loved that."

(THE BELLS RINGS)

He gave me a friendly punch in the arm and said -"Lets go to class."

Tasha-"But am not sure of what classes I have."

Metro-"Its ok , after that whole bathroom incident I decided to get your schedule for you so that you wouldnt have go throw all of that waiting, and it seems we have all the same classes together. We have science first by the way.

I hugged him and gave him a slight kiss on the cheek and said-"Your a life saver."

He slightly blushed and said -"No problem , anytime."

He brought me to my science class , where there were only a handfull of students there.

My science teacher name is Mr.Well. He constantly throws shade at some of the students such as Italia , and he hates his job. All he basicly does is throws a huge books on our desk and assigns us projects.

This time he assigned us with a two person group project.

Mr.Well-"New girl(Tasha) you will be paring up with Ash , Metro you will be paring up with Italia and Freddy your paring up with mandy."

Italia raised her hand and said-"Um Mr.Well I dont feel comfortable paring up with some one I dont know."

Mr.Wells rolled his eyes and said-"You should know Metro thats the only D*** you have'nt sucked in this class."

Ash shouts-"Mr.Well was it that serious to talk to my girl friend the way you did?"

Mr.Well-"Yes , because shes annoying , and so are you. Can you all please S*** THE F*** UP."

Ash sat there and kept quiet for the rest of class.

Mr.Well made us sit next to our assigned partner to talk about how we're doing the project.

As Italia moves , I took her seat and asked -"Ok Ash how are we doing this project?"

Ash ignores my question and says-"Do you want to talk about what happened in the car?"

Tasha-"No."

Ash-"I would like to talk about it."

Tasha-"Not here , we'll deal with this later."

I dont understand why Ash is making such a big deal out of this , he made it quite obvious that he loves his Italian sex toy of a girl friend and that suppose to be kiss was nothing.