POINT OF LIFE

I quickly ran out of yard and headed down the streets hoping to escape reality. I was then stopped by two arms wrapping around me from the back telling me to -"Calm down."

I immediately thought it was Metro , so I started wiggling and shouting to be released , and when I finally was I turned around to punch Metro , but It was Ash with his hands up in surrendurance.

He then takes me into his house and sits me down and ask-"Are you ok?"

Tasha-"Metro cheated on me with my sister."

Ash hugged me and said-"Am sorry about that A**HOLE, but I did tell you he 's not to be trusted."

Tasha-"I know , but it hurts because I really loved him. I even lost my virginity to him. He took my trust and played it like a instrument."

Ash-"What do you need me to do?"

Tasha-"I need you to be a shoulder for me to cry on."

Ash looks me deep into my eyes and leaned in towards me for a kiss. I immediately stopped him and asked-"What are you doing?"

Ash-"Am sorry , I got mixed signals. I thought you wanted me to kiss you."

Tasha-"Why would you think that? I just got cheated on by Metro with my sister. I want a friend , not a F*** body."

Ash -"Am sorry for making you feel like all I want to do is F***, but I still have feelings for you."

I rudely sighed and said-"Ash I really dont want to talk about your obsessive feelings for me ."

His face depressingly straightened and he swallowed his pride and said-"Ok no problem."

Guilt immediately began to eat my insides.

I awkwardly said-"Am sorry , I honestly did'nt mean it like that. I meant that I dont want to get in any emotional situations at the moment."

He smirked and said-"Its cool. You wanna go for a drive?"

I smiled and said yes I would love to.

We went in his car and started driving off. As we were driving there was uncomfortable thick silence. He then played some loud music as we were passing throw my old neighborhood. As I look over at the old dusty apartment my mom got I noticed my Dad's jeep . I then told Ash to -"Stop the car."

Ash-"Why , is there something wrong?"

Tasha -"No I just want to check on my mom."

He then stops the car. I got out , and I slowly moves towards to window to take a look , and there they were. F****** each other , drinking and doing drugs. They seem to be having a blast. While they enjoy there special time I will be here trying to see the of point of life.