AGGRESIVE

Later that night my Dad finally decided to join us for a family dinner.

He looked dirty and his body decided to scent the room with an unheavenly scent.

As Tiff kept staring at him with a curious eye , he kept staring at Kathy.

Its obvious he did'nt forget what I said about her being to busy F****** Metro.

My Dad then wipes chicken grease the chicken grease off of his mouth and asks Kathy-"So did you enjoy F****** your sister's boyfriend?"

I then corrected him and said-"EX- boyfriend."

Kathy then stood up and aggressively asked me-"Did you tell him about me and Metro you childish CUNT?"

Tiff then shouts -"Kathy watch your language around your brother."

I smiled at Kathy and playfully said-"Yep I did. Aww are mad?"

Kathy then picked up her drink and splashed it on me and slapped the taste out of my mouth.

Am not usually the fighting type , but some how I punched her in her nose and she fell to the ground. I kept pounding her until my Dad took me off of her and said-"Thats enough."

Kathy then runs out of the house and went over by Metro's house for comfort.

I then went upstairs to my room to get some rest.

As I was laying in my bed trying to sleep , loud shouting from down stairs kept interrupting me.

I tip toed my way down stairs and stretched my neck out so that I can see whats going on.

It was my Dad and Tiff arguing.

Tiff kept moving around and asking-"So who is it now? A teacher? A student? Or is it Sage?"

My Dad held his head and said-"Am not cheating on you. I would never do that."

Tiff shouted-"You already did . Am over here busting my A** off by cooking , cleaning , keeping the house in order and you still would'nt love me? Why dont you love me? You make me feel ugly by not even looking at me. I am the perfect wife , but some how thats not good enough. Your friends even say am a good women. So why dont you love me? Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to change something about myself to make you happier? Please tell me so I can fix it."

My Dad responded by turning on the Tv and saying-"Please move out of my way your blocking my view."

Tiff went into the kitchen crying her eyes out.

I quietly went upstairs and went back into my room.

It brooke my heart to see Tiff being treated that way. Its obvious Tiff deserves better.

As I layed in my bed I heard a knock on my window.

I opened it hoping to see Ash , but it was Metro.

He came in my room aggresively.

He asks- "How can you do that to your sister? "

Tasha-"Whats going on in this house does'nt concern you."

Metro-"No it does'nt , but when it involves the person I love its a problem."

I laughed and said-"What ever , you can leave now."

Metro-"Are you mad because I love her more?"

Tasha-"I honestly dont care."

Metro gets closer to my face and shouts-"Then act like you dont care and leave us THE F*** alone."

He then went to the window and said-"By the way I would'nt rest my head on that pillow if I were you. My cum is still there.

I then layed on the cold floor thinking about how idiotic Metro seemed tonight.