POSITIVE TEST

Its finally morning and I woke up with a major head ache.

I messaged Ash to see if he can give me a ride to school. I dont believe that Tiff is in any mode to get up and give anyone a ride to school , and I definately dont want to be in the same car as Kathy.

I took a shower and got ready and headed over by Ash's house.

As I knocked on the door , he opened it with a bright smile and said -"Good morning beautiful."

I laughed and said-"Good morning Ash."

Ash-"Are you ready to go?"

Tasha-"Yes I am."

We went into his car and started driving.

Ash-"So what happened last night? I heard alot of noise."

I sighed and said-"Me and Kathy got into a fight , and Metro came in my room and approached me. Because of him I had to sleep on the floor."

Ash-"Why?"

Tasha-"Him and Kathy had sex on my bed and he came on my pillow."

Ash-"Thats sick."

Tasha-"I know right."

Ash-"Do you want me to deal with him?"

Tasha-"Nope , I've had enough drama for one night."

Ash-"Ok what ever you say. I do have one question though."

Tasha-"What is it?"

Ash-"What are we?"

Tasha-"What do you mean?"

Ash-"Are we friends? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend ? Or are we just F*** bodies?"

Tasha-"I honestly dont know. I want to be your girlfriend , but I also dont want to get hurt."

Ash-"Who said you'll get hurt? I will never hurt you , and I will never let anyone hurt you."

Ash parked the car on the side of a Taco bell and rolled up the windows and held my hand and kissed it gently and said-"I will be the best boyfriend you ever had. I will take care of you , I'll protect you and I'll forever love you. I'll be there when ever you need me and I'll give you this D*** when ever you need it. You'll have my heart , my mind and my soul. I'll be your everything , and no one will ever stand between us. So will you be mines?"

I was suddenly turned on. I stared deep into his perfect eyes and kissed him and said-"Yes I will." . Ash kissed my neck smoothly. He then licked his two fingers and slipped it in my pants. His fingers kept going in and out of me. I started moaning , I then reached into his pants for his D*** and started to JERK him off. He then pulled out his rock hard D*** . I then went over on his side of the seat to suck his D*** , but suddenly we heard a loud heart stopping knock.

Ash quickly pushed his D*** back into his pants and removed his fingers.

He rolled down the window to see who was disturbing us. It was Italia standing next to a confused face security guard saying-"Oh Ash it is you. I saw your car so me and my boyfriend wanted to say hi."

Italia nugged the security guard .

The security guard lifted up a note to his face and awkwardly said-"Yes I am her boyfriend. Reaches out hand and says Hello Ash nice to meet you."

Italia aggresively whispers -"Your suppose to do it not say it."

The security guard then loudly whispers to Italia-"Can I have my $20 now?"

Italia throwed the $20 in the guards face and the guard walked away.

Ash then says-"Italia am having a private conversation with my girlfriend , so please leave."

Italia tilted her head and looked deeper in the car and shouted -"Why that B****?"

Ash-"She's not a B**** , and am with her because she's sweet and loving and she makes me happy , and she has walls . She's the complete opposite from you."

Ash then drove off to school leaving Italia full of anger.

We've finally arrived to school. Ash kissed me and said -"See you soon."

I smiled and said-"Bye babe."

I went to my most hated class , P.E.

I passed the girls bathroom to go to the girls locker.

I then heard loud vommitting and gagging. I went inside to see if everything is ok.

It was Kathy covered in vommit crying with a positive pregnancy test in her hand.

As she noticed me she screamed-"Get out . Get out now."

I hurried and left and rushed to the girls locker room.

I am stunned , I cant believe that Kathy is pregnant.

As I was standing next to a locker deeply thinking , my head was suddenly banged to the locker.

I was on the with an even worst head ache.

Italia stood over me and said-"Stay away from him you WHORE."

She then left to go change for P.E.

Fury built up inside of me like lava in a volcano.

I sat there on the floor thinking of ways to hurt her.

I finally came up with the perfect plan.

I went to her open locker and I replaced her expensive shampoo with her hair removal.

After I finished performing this devious plan Italia went to her locker dripping sweat and picked up her 'SHAMPOO' , soap and towel and headed to the showers.

I sat there for 20minutes , then suddenly I heard a loud screech.

Italia came out of the showers bald headed. She was crying and screaming-"Who did this?"

I sat there staring at her and laughing. I picked up my bag and flipped my hair and walked pass her.

What I did to Italia is'nt something I would usually do , but it sure did felt great to do it.