RELIEF

I stood there watching them , and listening to there conversation.

I then noticed there conversation getting quite interesting.

Mom-"So when will you leave your CUNT Tiff and come back to me?"

My Dad laughed and said-"Never, she's the mother of my two innocent children."

My mom rolled her eyes and said-"But she's not the child of your first born."

My Dad laughed again and sarcasticly asked-"Who Tasha? Please , that girl probally hates me more than she hates you."

Mom-" I dont care if she hates me. She needs to come back home with me so that she can clean these dishes."

My Dad stared deeply into the ceiling and asked-"Are we horrible parents?"

Mom-"Am not , I actually did'nt walk out on my child like you. Your the horrible one."

Dad-"But I did'nt abuse her for 17yrs."

Mom-"But you still abused her in that car. Who cares anyway? She's just like a living punching bag."

My Dad then shaked his head and said-"No. I will not be like you. I know what it feels like to be abused by the people thats suppose to love you. I refuse to be like my farther."

My Mom smiled and said-"I only abused her because she gave me stretch marks."

My Dad held his head and said to him self-"I cant believe am F****** this crazy chick."

My Mom laughed and said-"You know you love this P**** , and if you did'nt want to be here you would've been with your wife."

My Dad then tilts his head and notices me in the corner of my eye and quickly jumped up and put on his pants.

He then quickly opens the door and awkwardly said-"Hey hunny how are you?"

My Mom then walks out and says-"Hey CUNT , its nice to finally see your ugly face again."

My Dad turns to her and says-"Stop it thats your daughter."

My Mom then says-"She's use to it."

I then kept my head down staring at my shoes .

My Mom then slaps my head upwards and says-"Look at me when am talking to you B****. Why are'nt you with your new sister?"

A tear gently fell down my face. I then said-"She's to busy F****** Metro."

I turned around and went back into Ash's car and said -"Drive."

He started driving and asked-"Are you ok?"

Tasha-"Am fine."

Ash-"Are you sure?"

As Ash kept questioning me if am all right I've relised that am not . I need a stress reliever to take away all of these emotions.

I then turned my head to Ash and asked-"Do you want to have sex?"

Ash stopped in the middle of the road and turned his head to me and asked-"What?"

Tasha-"Do you want to have sex?"

Ash stared at me in confusion and asked-"Why would you want to do that? I thought you did'nt want to get into anything."

Tasha -"I want to get into your pants , not emotions."

I then leaned over to Ash and smoothly kissed his neck and whispered-"I will suck the life out of you and then sit on your face until am dripping sweet wet juicyness and then ride you until the sun goes down."

I leaned back and noticed the soldier thats standing tall and strong in his pants.

Ash is speechless , he then starts back up his car and speeds to his house.

When we're finally to his house he hopped out of his car and quickly opened my door and pulled me into the house. I then noticed in the corner of my eye was Metro staring deep into my soul.

I paid no mind to him and entered in Ash's house to enjoy our alone time.

He then brought me up to his room and introduced me to his bed.

In a blink of an eye he was undressed and laying on the bed with his '12'inch soldier ready for war.

I undressed my self and got down on my knees and sucked both of his balls and slowly jerked him off. I then widened my mouth and slurped his D***. As I was widely moving my head up and down like a champ with out even catching my breath , Ash sat up and licked both of his fingers and placed it in my P****. He kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me. He then lifted me up and throwed me on his face. His big tongue filled my P**** . He kept flickering my Clit like a light switch. He then rested me on the bed and thrust him self inside. He kept going deeper and deeper until I squirted. He them cums on both of my breast.

Ash was definately better than Metro. Its like Ash placed all of my emotions in a plastic and throwed it away.

I then sat on top of him and kissed him and said-"Thank you. I really needed that."

Ash-"No problem , any time you need me , just call."

I kissed him and wiped off the cum off of my breast , then placed back on my clothes and told him -"Talk to you later."

Ash-"Bye Tasha."

I exited Ash's house and walked over to my house glowing.

I passed Metro and Kathy and smiled and said-"Good evening love birds."

Kathy-"We know what we did is wrong , but you dont have to be a B****."

I smiled and said -"Am not even mad. I got somebody that can really put a work on your body . Unlike you that has community D*** that F**** everybody."

Kathy rolled her eyes and said-"What ever , your just mad I stole your man."

Tasha-"Not really , you've taught me to allways give your used toys to the lest fortunate."

Metro held his head in guilt while Kathy stared me down in hatred.

I joyfully skipped my way up to my room.

I really dont understand why Kathy is mad at me . Since she F***** my boyfriend  I should be the mad one , but am not .Am just thinking about Ash.