SUCKING THE SOUL

Morning has arrived , and I woke up with the same head ache from last night. I picked up my phone to look at the time and I noticed Metro sent me thousands of messages explaining how sorry he is . Am really trying to act like what happened last night did'nt happen so I ignored it.

I got up and took a shower and got ready for school. I picked up my bag and my phone and headed out to the door.

As I was about to leave , but my Dad stands by the door asking-"Are you ready to leave?"

I put on a mug face and passed him and got into his jeep.

He then got into the jeep confused and said-"Well good morning to you to."

I responded back by just rolling my eyes and staring throw the window.

He sighs and says-"I heard about what happened last night , and I know your mad at your mom , but I will deal with it."

I slowly turned my head to his direction with crazy eyes and softly said-"I needed you last night , and you were'nt there. You dont even stick up for me when Tiff is getting at me. I dont feel protected by you. Its like I dont even have a farther since my mom is still abusing me . You claimed you were going to handle the situation between me and my mom , but you just F***** her and 'MAYBE' got her pregnant."

He stared at me with tearefull eyes , but they were'nt running.

He just stared at me for a moment and started the car and drove to school.

I started to feel as if I was a little bit to harsh on him. It was my truthfull feelings , but it seemed he could'nt handle it.

We've finally arrived to school and he still has'nt said anything to me yet.

He hands me $20 and says in a sorrowfull voice-"Enjoy your day."

I went to my first class which was maths.

As the teacher was talking , all I could have thinked about is how I treated me dad. I decided that after this class I will go to his office and apologise.

(THE SCHOOL BELL RINGS)

I picked up my bag and phone and ran to his office , I then bumped into Metro.

Metro frustratedly asked-"Why have'nt you been answering my texts?"

I ignored him and tried to go around him to head for my dads office , but he grabs my hand and said-"Tasha lets talk please , am really miss you."

Ash then removes his hands and asks-"Tasha is this boy bothering you ?"

Metro then punches Ash in the face , Ash responded by body slamming him on the floor. There both fighting on the floor like wild animals. I ignored there childish behavior and headed for my Dads office.

As I entered my Dads office to apologise , there was Italia sucking the soul out of his D***.

Italia then stops and stares at me and picks up her bag and walks over to me and says-"Ash brook up with me for you , and am now going to make your life a living hell. By the way your dad taste lovely."

Italia left the office .

My Dad is speechless , he kept staring at me and then says-"Am sorry."

I left his office and went to my second class.

Alot is going throw my head right now . I dont know who I can trust , not even my own father.