PILLOW TALK

Me and Zion are now getting ready for the mall , while Rick dashed home to change his clothes and get his car to pick us up.

As I help buttoned Zion's shirt he ask-"Do you like Rick?"

I swallowed my nervousness and said-"Umm me and Rick are just friends Zion."

Zion-"Am not dumb , I've notice you both flirting with each other."

I am out of words. I cant even deny the fact that I might have a thing for Rick , but how? Our longest conversation was last night.

I then heard three beeps outside. I held Zions hand and grabbed my stuff and went down stairs.

I passed my Dad drunk on the floor sleeping while Tiff was in the corner smoking and deeply staring at Kathys picture.

She noticed us and asked-"Where are you guys going?"

Tasha-"To the mall with my friend Rick."

She then looks at Zion with a wicked smile and asked -"This is'nt another one of these boys your F****** is it?"

Tasha-"No."

Tiff-"Well be back soon and pick me up a case of beer."

Me and Zion then went outside to Rick and hopped in his car.

Rick said to Zion-"Hey little man!You're looking sharp."

Rick then ask me-"Are you ready to go?"

I then nervously said-"Yeah I guess.Umm we'll be safe right?"

Rick-"Yes. I would'nt let anything hurt my little buddy and my trinidadian queen."

It took all of my strength not to smile and kiss him for his response.

Instead I weirdly laughed and awkwardly said-"Well thats a good thing since I dont want my baby brother to get shot."

He laughed and started driving.

After loud blasting up beat music and flirty eye contact from Rick , We've finally arrive.

I went into the mall and went to the game room for Zion.

Rick purchased Zion a Cup full of tokens and he waisted it on a boring alien game.

Rick then said to Zion-"Me and your sister will be right back. Will you be ok?"

Zion gave Rick a thumbs up and said-"Yes . Now leave me to kill my aliens."

Rick laughed and grabbed my hand and started walking.

Tasha-"Where are we going?"

Rick smiled and said-"Its a suprise."

After a long walk he stopped to the MIRROR FUN HOUSE or also known as LOVERS REFLECTION.

He looks me in my eyes and asks-"Are you ready?"

Tasha-"Lets do this."

We went in holding hands and we would constantly laugh at how we kept bumping into mirrors.

He then spins me around and holds me tight.

Rick-"Thank you for saving my A** last night."

Tasha-"No problem. Anytime your A** needs saving just call me."

Rick laughed at my embarrassing response and said-"This is my way of repaying you back. Am I doing a good job so far?"