MARKS

The bell finally rings to end the school day.

I could'nt stop thinking about all that happened with in the janitors closet , and its making me feel frustrated because I dont know what to expect. Will me and Ash actually be together and have a billion children just as I fantasied , or will I not be able to even see tomorrow because Italia will kill me if I go near him.

During me stressful thinking I bumped into my farther.

He yells at me in public asking-"Where were you ? You cant keep getting lost like this. I was worried that something happened to you."

Tasha-"Umm please lower your voice , and I got a ride with Ash to school."

He sighs and says-"You need to stay away from that boy , he'll only bring you trouble."

I rolled my eyes and said-"Am fine , its not like anything will ever happen between us."

I then annoyedly walked away from the conversation.

My dad shouts-"Where are you going?"

Tasha-"Home."

Dad-"Dont you need a ride?"

Tasha-"Am good."

I started speed walking to unnoticably walk pass Italia and Ash tongue loving each other by his car.

To see Ash shove his tongue down her throat made me feel confused and jelous. Am confused becuase if you claim us to be love at first sight , why shove your tongue in another girls throat , am jelous because am not that other girl.

I then bumped into metro with coffe in his hand , his coffee spilled on him.

Tasha-"Am sorry for your coffee Metro."

He smiled and said-"Its fine."

He noticed am highly annoyed and asks-"Whats wrong , did Italian dressing do something again?"

Tasha -"Can we talk at you house? Am sorry I just really dont want to be here right now."

Metro-"Ok no problem."

Metro took me to his car and we drove to his house.

The drive was pretty silent . All we really did was listen to loud music.

We finally arrived to his house. It seemed like only he lived there.

Tasha-"I like your house."

Metro-"Thanks."

Tasha-"So where are your parents?"

Metro-"There on there usual business trip , there hardly home."

Tasha-"Oh do you ever get to see them?"

Metro-"No , They constantly send me money though. I even forgot how mom looks."

I quietly said-"Lucky you."

Metro-"What?"

Tasha-"Nothing , lets talk about what happened at school."

Metro-"Ok , would you like a beer or soda."

Tasha-"Am good."

He sat down in the chair and asked-"Whats the issue?"

I sat down and told him everything what happened with me and Ash starting from me staring him down like a halk in my window , up to me and Italia's encounter.

Metro sighed and asked-"Why Ash though , he 's an A**HOLE ."

Tasha-"Do you know him?"

Metro-"From birth , you should stay away from him."

Tasha-"What did he do that was so bad for people to hate him."

Metro-"He put the schools favorite teacher in the hospital , he set the school maskot on fire , he bullys freshmen and juniors for there money , and he's an A**HOLE . Guys like Ash does'nt make it in life , guys like me do. I believe you deserve better."

His last statement makes me feel like he wants to be more than friends.

I took a minute to just stare at him wondering why is he so nice? I never actually had some one in my life like Metro. Everything he does is out of his heart.

Metro-"Why are you staring at me like that?"

Tasha-"Why are you so nice to me?"

Metro-"What do you mean?"

Tasha-"Your just such a sweet person , I never actually had some one in my life like you."

He leans in toward and says-"Well you do now , and when ever you need me I'll be there."

His big brown eyes hypnotized me. We both leaned in towards each other for the perfect kiss. Our lips connected like magnets , he then held me on top of him and started to suck my neck and breast. I would stop it but it felt so right. His tongue swept my neck up and down , it made my body chilled.

Suddenly my mom burst open the door drunk shouting -"Am pregnant and its all your fault. Your the reason he left and the reason he never came back."

I tried to hide the big purple mark on my neck and chest area with a hoody Metro had laying on the chair.

After I placed the hoody on I said-"What are doing here?"

Metro-"Do you know this women?"

Tasha-"Shes my mother."

My dad then rushed in to collect my mother and quickly shut the door.

I faced Metro in this embarrassing moment and said-"I think I should go."

I reached for my bag , and Metro held my hand and said-"Dont go , lets stay and hang out. I really do like you."

Tasha-"I like you to , but I think I over stayed my welcome , and am ready to leave."

Metro-"Can I have your number?"

I gave him my number and exited his house and goes next door to mines.

Kathy then greets me and hands me my phone and says-"I setted it up for you , I put everyones number in , and I even put you on some cool apps. Your username for the apps is Trinidadianbeauty_1345 and your password is your birthday.

I hugged her and said-"Thanks sis."

She smiled and said-"Anytime."

I then went in my room where I found my dad holding his head in frustration.

Tasha-"Whats wrong?"

Dad-"Your mom was'nt actually pregnant , she said that to get money out of me for a abortion , but she just used it on liqour."

I held him and said-"Am sorry."

Dad-"She also says that if I dont give her three grand and a ticket back to Trinidad she'll take you away."

Tasha-"Can she do that?"

Dad-"I dont know."

Tasha-"But she's not fit to be a parent , how can she take me back?"

Dad-"I dont know , but I know your not going back."

He kissed my forhead and said -"Let me deal with this" and left the room.

I am going throw alot righr now , am not sure how much more I can take.

Tiff passes my room and notices me on my bed crying.

Tiff-"Whats wrong with you?"

Tasha-"Nothing you would care about."

Tiff-"I would'nt but does'nt hurt to be a nice person every blue moon."

I held my head down and cried in my lap .

Tiff rolled her eyes and said-"Dinner will be ready soon , and your allowed to join us. Clean yourself up you smell like males sweat."

Am actually shocked Tiff invited me to dinner , it seems she's finally going easy on me.