SOCIALLY AWKWARD

We've finally arrived to my mother's.

Mr.Cash told me to stay in the car so that he can talk to my mother privately.

My curiosity started running when I noticed he've been in there for an hour.

I was about to step inside , but he then jogs out of the apartment zipping up his zipper and slightly brushing off wet stuff off of his pants.

Mr.Cash hopped in the jeep and started driving to his house.

Tasha-"So what happened in there?"

Mr.Cash-"Adult stuff."

Tasha-"The adult stuff that made me , or an adult conversation?"

Mr.Cash-"You ask alot of questions."

I ignored the thought of him and my mom having sex , but something tells me its going to come back.

Mr.Cash and I finally arrived to his house.

I immediately started to feel uncomfortable because of how Tiff obviously feels about me.

As I entered the house am immediately greeted by a beautiful short darkskin girl with hair that defys gravity.She has what you would call 'BLACK GIRL MAGIC'.

Her name is Kathy and we basicly look just alike.

Am a year older than her , but we're both seniors.

Kathy hugged me and said-"Hi am Kathy , its really nice to finally meet you."

Tasha-" Am Tasha , and its very nice to meet you to."

Kathy then introduced me to our little brother Zion.

Zion is a mischievous 10yr old boy that loves messing with others.

In the corner of my eye I can see Tiff giving me the death stare.

Tiff then shouts-"Zion and Kathy dinner is finish. Jack and his new daughter can go eat some where else."

Kathy then feels embarrassed and whispers -"Am sorry for our mom , she can be kinda mean at times."

To hear Tiff say that really made me feel unwanted , and to see my dad not do anything about made me feel unprotected.

Mr.Cash then brings me to my room.

My room alone is bigger than that old run apartment I stayed in.

I took a needed shower to release the stress of what happened today.

After a long hot shower I digged throw my bags and picked my brand new PJ's and throwed them on.

I hopped in my comfy bed and shut my eyes to go to sleep.

Suddenly I heard loud music from next door.

I pooked my head out the window , and there was Ash in his leather jacket smoking a cigarette and blasting music from his car.

I got lost in his eyes , my stalking level is at 100% .

He notices me , for some reason I did'nt move. I just kept staring at him like a hawk.

He turns his music off and asks-"Hey is that bothering you?"

Instead of me answering him back I just weirdly stared at him with a perverted smirk.

Ash laughs and ask-"Are you going to say something or not?"

I continued staring at him.

Ash took his last puff and asked-"So your the famous toilet plunger at school huh?"

I rolled my eyes and said-"I guess so."

Ash-"Oh so you do speak?"

Tasha-"Some times."

Ash smiled and said-"Well I would love for me and you to speak more often."

Tasha-"I dont think your Italian glory hole would like that."

Ash chuckled and said-"I see you have jokes , well its not like we'll be doing anything. Cant we just be friends?"

I awkwardly bit my lip and said-"I'll really like that Ash."

Ash-"I didnt give you my name."

I uncomfortably said -"Lucky guess."

Ash laughed and said-"Your really funny Tasha."

Tasha-"I didnt give you my name."

Ash-" Lucky guess."

Suddenly Italia pulled up in her fancy car and said-"Lets go hun."

Ash went in her car and shouted-"Good night Tasha."

Italia then drove off.

I then went to sleep thinking of all the things i've should've said instead of making myself seem even more socially awkward.

Its morning time and am woken up by loud banging on the front door.

I went down stairs to see my mom facing Tiff and my dad saying -"Jack am pregnant."

I knew this would come and bite us all in the A**.